1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Heinzl Dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by big dan, Sep 18, 2009.

1. big dan

big dan Big Dog

PLASTFROMTHEPAST Thanks for the info .This dog weighted beleive it or not above 80lbs chain weight.This was sme years befre the big dogs was being bred.At 1 time he was matched into a big time man from texas and won.After that he was open to anything in the world with no takers.He sire well also .From average to some times a big one.I saw a son of his go or 2:55 loseing game making 16 scrathes with a broken paw.But in my opion he was out matched from the beginning.the other dog was a nateraly 3 2 4 lb bigger dog

2. ROSE

ROSE Banned

3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

damn I'm really likin what i see here.

Vic