1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello, a little bit about me..

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GRSiK26, Jul 23, 2006.

1. GRSiK26

GRSiK26 Pup

Hello, I never knew this site existed, my goodness now I will never get anything done! I was looking for names of some bloodlines and I found this place.. We just got 2 more puppies both are boys. one is handfull already @ 8 weeks, lol the other one is super laid back. I posted some pictures of them in my gallery...

So, about me & my dogs... I & my husband now have 3 pit bulls... we just added the 2 puppies to our family last week. My oldest is PyG and she is almost 6 years old. I didn't want to just get one (we tried that before and the one puppy was too much for my oldest, Unfortunatley that puppy passed away, that was about 2 years ago) so instead of getting just one we got 2 to keep themselves occupied and leave the oldest alone when she wants to be alone.

We have 7 pitbulls total in our family now. They are all so different, but they are all so sweet! I love them and would not trade any one of them for the world. Especially my PyG!:D

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2006