1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kane&dutches, Jul 13, 2006.

1. hi everyone im new here and just wanted to introduce myself and my 2 apbt's kane and dutches. kane is 2 years old and was given to me by a lady at work who could no longer care for him. when i received him he was 1 year old and very lazy. he was the first dog i got living on my own and i must say that he is the best dog i have ever had and has me look at dogs in a whole different way. he works so hard for my love its crazy. he is all white with one brown spot on his butt and some on his ears. he is a red nose. i dont know his bloodline but he is about 65-70 pounds. nice muscle build. dutches is 4 months and the normal puppy always running around starting play fights with kane. i got her from some guy on OSU's campus who was selling puppys. i dont have her ped either but he told me she had RE blood in her but i dont think so because shes not big and bulky like the pictures i see of RE pups. but either way i love both of them!! me i am 23 years old own my own house and i work at childrens hospital. i have been looking around this site for about 3 months now and it really has great info on the breed and alot of helpful people. keep up the good work!!!

2. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

welcome,,u sound like u have a big heart,,glad your no longer lurking and joined LOL

3. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Welcome here & hope you enjoy it all!

4. Suki

Suki Guest

Thanks for the intro. Nice to have you.

Beware, tho Dutches is young yet, and yes, still "play fighting".
    PLEASE just supervise them when together. Before you know it, suddenly "play fighting" is no longer "play". :eek:
    Ok, that's my tip for the day.
    And agreed, I'm glad you're posting, as opposed to lurking!
    Now, lets see some pics......:D

5. Marty

Marty Guest

Welcome to the site, enjoy :D

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, if you have any questions just ask :)

7. thanks everyone for the welcome i am going to try and put up pics this weekend so be on the lookout!!

8. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Welcome! This is a great site....but you already knew that, lol.