1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello from Toronto, Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pitbullfathead, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Any game kennels left in Ontario???

2. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

I'm in T.O....hit me on the PM?

3. some of my freinds here in T.O just got their game pups.

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Welcome Pitbullfathead!!

There is a weight pull in Ontario coming up in October with the IWPA. You should go watch! www.iwpa.net

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello pitbullfathead and Welcome to Game-Dog. We are glad you joined.
    This community strives to maintain the preservation of the breed and to aid in the fight against BSL. We hope you will read the Forum rules before posting.
    There is a ton of knowledge on this site so please use the search feature and look at what we have to offer. If you have a question, please ask. Welcome to Game-Dog and we hope you enjoy your stay with us. [​IMG]

chinasmom

6. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Be sure to check out the Dogs from around the world section in Dog Discussion! This new forum section is just for people from outside the united states to show of their dogs and talk about issues native to their areas! Enjoy!

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

8. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

When is it? have i missed it, and is it a good idea to bring an unfixxed dog cause that sounds like a good spot for them to Nab your dogs?!:confused:

9. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

toronto, ontario, canada- one of the LAST places people should be talking about aquiring new dogs

10. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Just get them fixxed and muzzle them and put behind a 6' fence! thats the legal terms they have in Ontario. and never ever leave alone with any dog, or in the yard unchained, not even for a second! or i assure you will be sorry!;) A word to the wise!

it is a $10,000 fine if caught with a pitbull out of the above stated rules!!!!! and up to 6 monthes in jail!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2009
  11. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

I would contact the organizers to ask specifics about the laws there.

I am not too familiar except to know they are dumb pitbull nazis . . .

12. kensloft

kensloft Big Dog

The pit bull nazis' head cheese has just been charged with a murder that occurred through road rage. His road rage anti-pit bull legislation will be seen as the jewel of a madman. I left Ontario years ago because it was stated that if I wanted to be a citizen of Ontario then all I would have to do is castrate my dog and muzzle him in public. My dog, my pal, my friend, the stupid, insensitive animal that he was according to Michael Bryant (who couldn't recognize a pit bull if he saw one as was recorded by CITY-TV.) enacted a law that I felt was the first fascist piece of legislation I had ever seen in Canada let alone in Ontario that told me in no uncertain terms how my dog would be.
    My dog, my pal, my friend who never started a fight but when provoked would finish it quickly and tactfully. I watched him hold down an opponent and growl at it as if to say, "Look. You are down. I am holding you down. Do you really want this to continue?"
    The essence of his life was to be a dog and have fun with other dogs. Breed did not matter. From a mini-pinscher to a Great Dane? They were his pals.
    This blasphemer against this dog is being carried in the N.Y. Times because this raging idiot was the Herr General for the rest of the Nazi brigades throughout the world.
    I live in BC because there was no way or how that I would allow myself to succumb to destroying Zeus. It hasn't been all roses but it is today! This I owe to Zeus because he made me leave with my dignity and integrity intact. He lived out his life and ran muzzle free through the parks and lands out here.
    People would come up to me and state what a nice dog. What kind of Lab is he? The shock on their faces when they discovered they had their hands and vitals within the chomp of the Pit Bull was too cool. To see the lights go on in their heads about what they thought about Pit Bulls was the most pleasant of feelings.
    It is truly a sad thing as I knew the victim in that we were from the same neighbourhood. He is my son's age and when my son sees his picture he will fill me in on the details. The evil that he has done has come back to haunt him. Killing so many of God's creatures has set the hounds baying in the heavens to show that this inhumane direction will be shown for the travesty and tragedy that it is. Sadly, it looks good on him.