1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello I'm New :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Boss' Mom, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Boss' Mom

Boss' Mom Big Dog

Hi everyone, new to this site! Heard about it from another forum (oh no, I'm such a nerd).

Oh I have an 11 month old APBT named Boss (obviously lol) We're currently training in agility. I look forward to learning lots!

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, if you have any questioins dont be afraid to ask :D

3. Boss' Mom

Boss' Mom Big Dog

Thank you! :)

I know almost nothing about bloodlines, so I figured this would be a good place to start!

4. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Welcome to the forum. Perfect place to start.

5. Boss' Mom

Boss' Mom Big Dog

Thanks! I made a thread about bloodlines, hopefully I'll get some replies :)

6. Hey Tara I just signed up at this forum too. How is Boss doin?

7. welcome you 2 .. i have been spreading the word on this site..

8. I am also on a brand new working board. We keeping invite only right now but it will go public soon.

9. NC

NC CH Dog

Well guess I'll say Hi and I am new too. I've got 2 APBTs.. 1 male Boomer 7 months and Cheyenne 4 months. Boomer I got for free because the guy said it was an accidental breeding for his male with papers to breed with his no papered female.. and Cheyenne I have papers on and I'm waiting to get them back from BFKC so I can send them to APBT registry and etc..etc.. Here to learn so forgive the 100s of questions I'll be asking.. now I go back to watching the inmates here at work

10. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Welcome, I am new here also. I am the owner of 12 bulldogs. got 4 in the house before mama put her foot down!LOL. Some things I haven't taken the time to study up on I have gained insight to here. I am very glad that I stumbled upon this site.
    Later
    P Pig

11. Boss' Mom

Boss' Mom Big Dog

Hey! Boss is doing good! :)

12. Boss' Mom

Boss' Mom Big Dog

Holy crap! I've just got the one...plus a biligerent cat lol.

13. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

The really amazing thing is that the house and yard stay very clean. If they didnt, I would either have to sell the dogs, or would be getting a divorce! As much as I love the dogs, I'd have to choose mama, never met one like her! So to keep the dogs, I stay busy! Having this many dogs is my weight loss and maintanence program!LOL. Really though, it is not bad at all. I think the cat would be more of a problem for me.HA HA too much work!
    P Pig
    The thumbnail is one of the more recent additions, "Chopper" @ 8weeks

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2006
  14. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome to you all! Enjoy your time here! This is a great site to get some good info on APBTs.

15. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Hello & welcome to ya!