1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello to all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BIGTEXAS, Jul 24, 2008.

1. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

hello evryone, glad to be on this site...it has alot of good info and tips that im sure any dog lover could use or appriciate..
    i myself feed some eli blood, i am located in south texas, and looking forward to a long stay here .......thank you all for your time.......

2. Welcome to game-dog! My name is Eric and I just joined not too long ago myself. Enjoy!!

3. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

hello eric....thanks..

4. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome to the site! What part of Texas are you from. There are alot of Texans on here

5. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

thanks....im glad to be here....im from south east texas...in the cross roads area.......

6. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Oh ok I live in the Houston Area.

7. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

thats just a hop skip and a jump away.....what you feeding?

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

9. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

10. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

11. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

hey thanks bullyson....thats a nice looking dog on your avatar....mind if i ask hows he/she bred???

12. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

That was old "Rock" RIP... I believe he was off of MtMans "Homer". He was my 1st Game Dog. A gift from an old asshole we're not associated with anymore and TripleJ (my mentor).. ATK is running VERY tight Bullyson blood right now but I believe we're about to cross into something else. Got a few coming with some Plumbers Alligator crossed with this. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=127276 Thats our foundation dog's (Jigger) littermate sister.

BTW, I use to live in Seabrook (S.Houston) on Clear Lake. I loved it out there! Kinda hot but it is here too.

13. BIGTEXAS

BIGTEXAS Big Dog

very nice...thats some tight stuff....good luck with your breedings.....
    yeah its hot down here...gotta have some shade....

14. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

16. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

He is 10 months. A ball of fire. But goofy at the same time..lol. Yeah he is a Florida dog. It's time for it to branch out some. How did snake turn out?

17. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

They say good he was a stud fee. I only had 2 pups that was the breeding with shalako I gave the other pup away but I know she was pure hell she was very small. J