1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello with WildSide pup in FL

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SweetTater, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Hello, I am new here, but have had dogs all my life.I really love my Boyles/Wildside dogs.Recently though I fianally got a pup for the kids, he is the most gentle, laid back dog I could ask for to be a house dog.Please forgive me if this is posted in the wrong section, but since this pup came from somebody else (not my yard) there are a couple dogs I am curious about, he is double bred off OGK (Wildside;s) Stompanato and a dog called Coleman's Ch Sam is in ped quite a few times. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man if you had Wildside dogs that long Stompanato is no secrete..Also if u use search function top right you will find alot of info on Wildside dogs.Or scroll down to the bottom of this page a few threads down there.

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

post a ped.....