1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello y'all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Evil_Elvis, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

Hello. I am new to the board, found it by accident when doing a search on the web for information

Currently have one pup named Evil Elvis who's a little devil. Before him I had a female named Ginger whom I had for 12 years ( i got her when she was 1 yr old from a friend that couldnt keep her)

But anyway, thats enough about me ..back to browsing the site and learning!

2. pepper_mommy

pepper_mommy Big Dog

welcome!!! hope you enjoy the site!!

3. lonesharkpits

lonesharkpits Big Dog

Welcome to game-dog! It's always good to have new members:)

4. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

Welcome aboard, you should learn alot here! ENJOY!

5. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Welcome....absorb all the info you can this is a good place to learn from.

6. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Enjoy your stay! Evil Elvis...lol..that's cute!

7. Evil_Elvis

Evil_Elvis Big Dog

thank you everyone. Yes lol, Evil Elvis is cute, but he has a big fondness for chewing on my blue suede slippers

8. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

We just keep all our shoes off the floor, or actually did, now that Blue has a plethora of toys, she is not so interested in destroying our shoes. They do grow out of shoe chewing, especially if they get their own chew toys.
    Welcome and even though I haven't, please post pics...

9. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Hello & welcome here. Hope you find all you're looking for.