1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sega, Apr 18, 2012.

1. sega

sega Big Dog

hello, im new to this fourm but have been reading in it for awhile. im intrested in becoming a more reasponsable dog owner. i 1st got involved in dogs when i found a pitbull mix running through the highway. i pulled off the road right away and happen to have veianna sausage in my trunk. i busted the can open and he jumped right into my car. i originally planned on getting him and calling his number on the tags. unfortunitly he didnt have tags or a chip, all he had was a little red collar. i didnt really know what to do with the dog at first, we placed addds in the paper for a dog found with red collar. i didnt wanna say it was a pit mix because of the violant street fighters in the area would try to claim and use him for the good dogs. my living situation was not good at the time and it was really difficult to keep him. a trip to the SPCA would have spelled death for him. i actually ended u keeping him on the boat i worked on. this dog took to things really fast and learned a few lessons to lol, like when he followed me out on a barges and was jumping 3 ft in the air while going backwards looking at me. he learned not to do that when he fell in the river. i was able to grab him because i had him out on loaded barges which only pull 3 ft on freeboard. after having spent the past 4 yrs of my life having really good times along with some really bad ones this dog has been by my side loyally through it all. so as i have been reading alot abt APBT i feel it my responsabilty to educated myself the best i can so i can help do my part to preserve a wonderful breed.

2. Icepick

Icepick Banned

Welcome to Game-Dog

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Welcome to g-d.

4. sega

sega Big Dog

leg boi.jpg sega.jpg pictures of my dog, hes actually a mix