1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by PIt4life, Jun 3, 2006.

1. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Hi everyone! I live in FL with 1 dog a pit bull mix. I came to this breed because of many reasons, such as their game and that few people understand them. When i get older i want to get a game bulldog, so i want to learn as much as possible now! ;) I hope i do!

I have been here before and im greatly sorry for last time....
    Im sorry for last time i was here, i really didnt know anything about bulldogs. After i got banned i went to a new forum, learned a lot and wanted to come back. I really do like this forum, and i like the dogs on here. If you could please forgive me, im willing to change and learn. Thank you.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2006
  2. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Welcome ;).....glad to see you join the site.

3. MR BIGGS

MR BIGGS Breed Advocate

We all have learned a thing or two from this site. I was one of the cocky ones also, but I came back open-minded. Not trying to steal your thread. It's good that you came back with a positive attitude.

4. Suki

Suki Guest

Educating ones self is the best thing to do.

I hope this time around, your stay will be more pleasant, all the heat will be kept to pm's (doesn't send a real positive message to the public, when we're all bickering amongst ourselves), and the knowledge you gain here can and will be applied to the assurance that this breed will continue in its existance.

Enjoy:)

5. welcome,and i betcha you will learn a thing or 2 this time around

6. PIt4life

PIt4life Banned

Thank you everyone! Dont worry, this time will be much better.

7. Welcome back

8. Marty

Marty Guest

Welcome back, please keep an open mind this time around ;)

9. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Welcome back!

10. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Glad to read, you've changed your ways by becoming positive. Welcome back, nice dog you have.