1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help finding new blood for the yard.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by kinggatorpits, Mar 14, 2008.

1. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

Hey Guys,
    I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find some good
    O'Stevens blood via Homer or Virgil, I would like to find something off Homer but either way just something interesting I'm open to looking at anything would just like to add something different to the yard.

YIS
    KGP

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

I lost the link, but you can get the blood from the man himself.(he also makes some nice tredmills) Last I knew Virgil himself was up for stud. It should not be difficult to find dogs sired by Virgil. Big Game

3. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

thanks BG I'll keep trying to find his kennel...But like I said I'll look at anything intresting.

4. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Ozzies' Homer & Virgil are both long dead..OS did have a ad in the Gazette not to long ago..Biggame you are thinking about a different Virgil(DOA) who is also dead..

5. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

I know their both dead but the i'm sure Mr Stevens would have some nice that's been breed down from them as I'm sure some other folks might as well so I guess what I meant to say was some stuff down from either one of them. I mean i wouldn't mind some Eli or Craver stuff either I just like hearing from other who they've had a good time dealing with....lots of shisters (sp) out there these days.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2008
  6. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Youre right I was thinking of Gamblers Virgal. Dident know he was R.I.P. How recantly did he pass? I know he was an old dog.

7. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

A few months ago..

8. kinggatorpits

kinggatorpits Big Dog

thanks guys...anyone else have any ideas?

9. undamineknls

undamineknls Banned

go with a line that will go good with what you already have on your yard.

10. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

yeah but from what I heard he has truck loads of sperm saved back, dont know if that is true or not but if they were my dogs I would have some saved too... so who knows?