1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help, I need a photoshop expert!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Madusa, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

I am currently trying to get an order together to get the clubs new shirts, but here is the problem the design I have is in black and white and I would like to make it full color. I have no idea how to do this or where to start. Is there anyone out there that can help me? :)

2. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

4. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Thanks, :) I actually have the photoshop program but have never figured out how to use it, lmao......... I need someone that is a bit more computer literate than myself, :)

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

The second one I gave you explains it.

6. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

Google up photoshop tutorials.. or take a digital art class for the best learning.. cause if you're like me.. you'll pick up better from a class than tutorials.. I only skim through tutorials.. but you can learn a lot from tutorials, also.. there may also be video tutorials on youtube or something.. so, just do some searching on it.

7. i would be glad to help as mutch as i can
    just pm me and i,ll give you my home phone number

8. MoPulldogs

MoPulldogs Big Dog

I handled the graphics for 13yrs for the largest professional photo lab in the country....pm me and I'll see if I can help ;)

9. yah she is verry good here is something she has done

its verry nice i really like it. I have also seen a few other things she has done.

[​IMG]

10. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Well here is what I want to do. This is the logo I need colored in.

[​IMG]
    The state needs to be blue, the cross bars need to be red with white stars, the ga emblem in gold or a bold yellow, black letters, and of course good ole banjo needs to be doggie red, lol....... Anyone that is interested in helping let me know if you need it sent to you direct. Thanks for everything I really can't figure this color stuff out.

11. i,m going to work on this hopefually have you something tonight. see what i can do palying with it.

12. [​IMG]

i know it sucks i,m going to work on it some more i got a long ways to go.

13. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

Here's 2 I made just now.. if you give me an actual picture of the dog, I can make it look better.. but if you want that specific picture.. it's a little harder to do.. I didn't use your picture.. but made mine from scratch... and the fonts aren't the same..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tell me what you think of it.. if you like it, I can add more..

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2008
  14. i,ll keep working on it see how it turnes out but i think its a good ideal to scrap the georgia seal right now because its just not verry good.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2008
  15. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Those colors are perfect all we need now is the doggie, :) Thank you so much for your help.

16. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

What do you think about the script for the letters? I like it with the black and white but do you think it is to hard to read with the color?

17. ayobreezie

ayobreezie Big Dog

The font of the 2nd one is more like the original.. the 1st one is a little more fancy.. so, it depends on your taste on that.

18. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

Here are two pics of Banjo the first is the one that shows his color, the second is the one we used since it had a nice profile

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

It also doesn't have to be that dog, we used him since we wanted a bulldog that looked like a bulldog and it was easy for me to get permission to use it, :)
    And also everyone that is helping please pm me an addy so that when they are done we can send you one!! :)

20. Marty

Marty Guest

Now how hard do you think it would be to get permission to use Lilbit Lmao ;)