1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help needed

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by postmandan, Sep 24, 2012.

1. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

i dont know if this is permitted on thid board or not. If it isnt i applogise.I talked to a member of this board this morning and found out his home had burned down and he lost everything he had.Gringo has been a good friend and a honest dogger for a long time- like or dislike some of his opionions i think its time to help him out. i know he's helped many of us with computer problems or had helped set up a site for us. those who can spare a little please help as much or as little as ya can. diferent ways to contact me are on my website. to those who wonder if i'm honest and will send him the money ask around a lot of folks have known me and will vouch for me m Dan it sure was lady. his housedog saved them and he lost her in the fire. Gtringo is and has been a good friend and has helped many with their puter problems and setting things up on puters--- myself included. to help him out i am asking for those of you that can to make what ever contribution you can to help out a fella dogger. It dont matter how much or how little= every little bit will help. my name addy what ever is on my site-- Dan http://pitbullkorner.org/

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

shit man, thats a sad deal...we've chatted many times and i think Gringo is a real good guy.
    i gotta figure out my budget for the next month and i'll see if i have any $$$ left over.

3. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Damn real shitty to hear, I'll try to help out with what I can.

4. BullDawg

BullDawg Big Dog

will send what i can.
    RIP Juana.... :(

glad you and your family are ok, Gringo.