1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help on mixing a dog Frenchie/Patt or JRT

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by grich, Oct 11, 2010.

1. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

People who hunt/work with dogs cross breeds all the time to get the traits they desire. Lurchers (sighthound crosses) are commonplace, terrier breeds are often crossed. The patterdale is originally a mish mash of many different terrier breeds. As with any breeding - if you know what you are doing, you can get amazing animals by crossing breeds that bring the best of both breeds to the table.
    [​IMG]

2. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

i got the feeling he/she's going just for the looks

3. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

OHHHHHHH! sorry im not good at reading sarcasm over the internet. I do know many of hunters who mix breeds to achieve a good hunting dog. So i disagree with makido or what ever his or her name is anyway.

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

"i want to create bull and terrier mix similar like a pit or mini american bulldog" that's a lot of time & efforts for dogs that we already have? hog hunters crossbred all the time ,cat,ab,bmc,redbone etc good what are you trying to hunt?

5. culabula

culabula Big Dog

i do,they are a jack russell type-excellent nose,good dog for working cover-not all of them make the grade as digging dogs though some would hold their own against any working terrier.I have a plummer and a plummer x american pitbull cross at the moment.As regards breeding french bulldogs with anything including other french bulldogs I think its a bad idea-lots of health issues.

6. pittbully

pittbully Pup

nobody will want the results of your ignorant expiriment. creating a sound breed takes a lifetime of commitment, by INTELLIGENT people, for a REAL reason. you are a fucking moron; low i.q.; low quality human being. go shove your head up a dead bears ass.

7. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

pittbully,
    since you are obviously such an authority on creating sound breeds of dogs, please by all means post some pictures of the dogs you have owned and created. Before you start insulting people on your first post on this board, go ahead and put your money where your mouth is and show us your great dogs!!!
    Back up your mouth or consider this a warning that you will be banned.