1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help this kid wants to breed his unstable pit and won't listen to me!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by prettyfulpitbull, May 17, 2006.

1. prettyfulpitbull

prettyfulpitbull Bullylover06

Discussion closed

There's no reason for this thread to go on.Discussion closed.Thank you for your ideas

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2006
  2. b_dog58

b_dog58 Big Dog

go to realpitbull.com and find the information about breeding, you will see something called (top 10 reasons to breed your dog) and plenty of other helpful information.
    Good Luck. People like this can be awful difficult to persuade.

3. Attila

Attila Guest

That is a big problem. Especially for those of us trying to promote the positive side of our dogs. The kid must be educated on this subject. If ya'll lived near me I would show him five good quality Pit Bulls right here in my home. If I ever figure out how to post a photo I will

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Go down to Manage Attachments....Then Click on Browse...Then Find what you want, Open it and then Click on Upload......Have Fun.

5. prettyfulpitbull

I showed him the cost of a litter that was posted on here and he goes well you still make a lot of money!!!

6. prettyfulpitbull

I was thinking of having someone faking needing a stud or having puppies for sale than having him call them.They could give him the interrogation talk and nicely tell him his dog is not breeding quality.

7. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Thst sounds like a great idea now all you need is to find some one from your area that will call him to ask about the dog he has for stud. The fact that he doesn't have a female is nice to know because it is much harder to stud out your dog than to get a stud for your female unless of course you are a reputable breeder and even then it can still be a challenge.

8. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

Does Anyone Have The Link To The Video Of The All The Dogs Being Put Down Because Of Over Corwding (aka Over Breeding)?? Show Him That

Have The Weeny Get On This Site, We'll Try And Set Him Straight ;)

9. Suki

Suki Guest

"Have The Weeny Get On This Site, We'll Try And Set Him Straight" ;)

good one!:D

10. prettyfulpitbull

He plans to buy females and breed!!!!I want to stop him before he does it.He expected me to breed to his dog or sell him a puppy but I told him my dogs can't be bred so he wouldn't ask again.

11. the fact is it is his dog and he will do what he wants with it. just dont help him if he looses your respect along with any other pit bull owner is the best you can realy do.
    If it is any consolation. My first Pit bull was the product of a back yard breeding the bitch was a unstable drug dog and all the pups turned out ok and mine is still with me today and has the best temperment I have seen. Now I don't condone what he is doing but you can not realy stop him. Try educating him but don't loos any sleep over it.

12. prettyfulpitbull

I've tried but he doesn't listen thats why i'm so worried.

13. the best thing to do would be dont try to be the boss with him just talk to him and try to explain in a normal adult way,if he is heart set on breeding make a contract with him and tell him you will pay half on the purchase price of a breeding quailty dog from proper stock but tell him that the conditions are,

(1) this dog has to be fixed.
    (2) you co own the breeding dog.
    (3) if for any reason that you see fit if he can not take care of the dog or the puppies you get the dog and any pups and he transfers 100% owner ship to you.

and then add anything else you see fit now i know alot of you will say that sounds like a bad idea but what it boils down to is you will basically be able to take the dog and puppies away for any reason you see fit,also after one litter of dogs it is highly unlikely he will want to do it again when he sees how much it costs to maintain a litter and dogs the proper way.i did this once and the girl who wanted to breed so bad never even thought of doing it again.and she turned out to be a asset to the breed and keeps her house dogs in great condition.

14. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

I have an overpopulation video that i made but I can't find a site that it will upload onto. Badongo, putfile or youtube won't work : (

Take this guy to a shelter and make him walk through the back room where they keep all the pit bulls.

15. prettyfulpitbull

Problem is he always says he has no money.He says his room mates mom fights pitbulls.I'm really stuck here.

16. prettyfulpitbull

He has been to a shelter.He is a total moron.

17. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

offer to buy the dog off him fix him and find him a home

18. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Good luck. He wont listen. He swears he is gonna get rich breeding his unregistered dogs.

19. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I said I would do it when she is ready. I dont know if prettyful mentioned it but this idiot has plans to get "a bunch of rednose females" to breed his dog to.

20. prettyfulpitbull

thx highvoltage.lets do it.and yes highvoltage is right.