1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help with pics

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Envy's Mom, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

I always have problems posting pics. I got Marty to put some new ones in for me last week. Thanks Marty! Well the issue is that I can do it, but then a page pops up that says you are unauthorised to view this page. I did it earlier where you browse and put the pics in and hit submit. Then pops up a conformation page and you can add descriptions. It did this the first time and now it just says this page cannot be displayed. I deleted a lot of my pics and wanted to upload new ones. Can someone help me out. I feel bad always asking Marty to do of for me. I dont knpw what I'm doing wrong.

2. Marty

Marty Guest

You still got my email addy? send them to me and I'll fix em for ya ;)