1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Here's my new pup!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by devinben3, May 5, 2005.

1. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Attached is my boy Ruger, which i kept out of the litter, and heres his momma.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2005
  2. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

Gorgous pup! Congrats! :D

3. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

Thanks. I would like to show him...i'm not sure though, what do the experienced who show think? i am going to do weight pull too. hows his conformation look?

4. Kay

Kay Big Dog

Beautiful pup- he looks huge lol

5. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

he's a fatso! he's the fattest of the litter, but the smallest male. i weighed him today and he weighs 12 lbs. but he's all fat from eating. he'll be 8 wks monday.

6. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

he looks good and for a pup conformation looks good and boy is a lil porker or what

7. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Good Lookin Pup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

damn thats a big boy

9. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

What a cutie! I think I saw the picture of the mum elsewhere today! I wish everyone would stop showing pictures of pups. I'm trying to convince myself to buy a new treadmill before a pup and you guys are destroying my determination! lol

10. Kay

Kay Big Dog

Zoe,
    I feel your pain. It is pure torture when you have other obligations. Makes you want to rethink your priorities. ;)