1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Heroic, or funny stories

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Mouser, May 13, 2006.

1. Mouser

Mouser Big Dog

Hey, I'd like to find some funny stories about pits on the net, I have some stories that R. Stratton printed about Jocko, that I like, and have found a few on the net that were good. Most stories are old match reports, and while I enjoy reading history about fights, I'd like to hear the more personal side to these great dogs. If anyone has any I'd appreciate it. Mouser P.S. The first pit bull I ever seen was a neighbors dog, named Bruiser. The guy raise cattle, and his dog went everywhere with him, best natured dog around, and he had that I'm a tough guy attitude. That was way before everyone was scared of them, my German Shepard ended up bred, and all the pups but one were brindle, that was my first dealings with a pit, and I never looked back, hands down they are the best dog ever. I currently have a Mt. Cur dog to hunt squirrel and racoons, a small terrier for digging groundhogs, and my baby Stormy, you guessed it she's a pit bull. After not being able to have one for probably 6-7 yrs. due to home owners insurance, all's well again.