1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey check this out

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JoeFeezy, May 11, 2007.

1. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

Just curious if any of yall were interested in joining my forum? We are slowly growing and any support would be greatly appreciated. Just click the banner in my sig. Thanks for your time everyone.

2. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

I really want to use the forum to make the site. I want to use the forum and get ideas from everyone on directions to go with the site. So anyone that joins and posts would be greatly appreciated. If nothing else check out the site and tell me what you think so far. Please. [​IMG]

3. well you wanted feedback so here it is. don't get pissed it's just what i think.

first of all having the "MAKE DONATION" button as a main focal point on the page makes you seem as though you're begging for money.

second, copy and pasting shit from other peoples website isn't cool. get their permission first, and give the credit to where it came from. that's pretty lazy work IMO.

4. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

just too add..i have looked at your gallery and your dogs ped..the only real apbt..is a gamebred one..so for me to join a site called the real apbt..it has to be run by someone with a real apbt..just my point of veiw.