1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

HI from Detroit MI!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by APBTx3, Sep 15, 2006.

1. APBTx3

APBTx3 Pup

HI everyone,

I'm new to this board and wanted to say hello!

My name is Jen, I have 3 APBT (hence my name,lol).

My first pitty is Veruca, my white red nose. She will be 2 in December. Next is Layla our blue and white beast. I'm not sure her exact age as we adopted her in October of 2005. I believe she was around 4 months old then. Finally, we have Atticus. Atti was born 6/6/06, lol. He is such a angel though. A little over a month ago we rescued a litter of 14 pitty pups. 7 girls and 7 boys, 7 brindles and 7 black and white's! Atti is apart of that litter. He is brindle and white, so beautiful. My fiance and I also have 3 wonderful kitties. We should charge people to come to our house :)
    I'm really into speaking out against BSL and animal cruelity, send me an address, I'll write a letter. If its in the metro-Detroit area, I'll go there.

I'm trying to keep this short and sweet since I am at work. If you have any questions, feel free to p/m.

-Jen

2. hello ...

is it cold in MI right now

3. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Welcome to the pit bull community ....glad to see you join :)

4. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Welcome to the boards! (its kinda chilly here in MI this week mostly rainy and gloomy, supposed to clear up for a nice weekend though!!)

5. i should move cali needs to cool off

6. jankab

jankab Top Dog

Trade ya? Cali for Mi... 71 degrees right now

7. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

Welcome APBTx3!! Love the name, lol. You'll love it here I'm sure....

8. i cant stand snow or rain though so ill think ill say no

9. Loca

Loca Pup

Hello Detroit!!:)I'm right across the river from you in BSL hell. I bought my dogs in Taylor and Flint. Nice to hear you are fighting BSL also.

10. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Hello and Welcome! Is Veruca named from the little brat in Willy Wonka..lol? Just wondering! Hope you enjoy it here!

11. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome, Jen! Nice to have you here, and hope you enjoy the time you spend here.

Sneakin at work, huh?!!!!!!! I can SOOOOO relate!;) Luckily I have a GREAT boss, who owns an APBT as well, and never minds! :D

Thankyou in your aid against BSL and I WILL take you up on your offer for any needed signatures. Not much frys my butt more than this BSL :mad: crap!

Again, welcome. Lookin forward to seein pics of your dogs!

12. Attila

Attila Guest

Welcome aboard this board.

13. Esse818

Esse818 Big Dog

Welcome to the bored

14. chrisgr212

chrisgr212 Big Dog

welcome APBTx3

15. APBTx3

APBTx3 Pup

Nope, its 60-ish here...

16. APBTx3

APBTx3 Pup

:) Send me any BSL stuff you can...I will fight till I'm blue in the face and falling over for my kids :)

Do you ever go to that dog park @ Hines and Merriman? Went there yesterday for the first time with my Blue Layla, my little bridle monkey/puppy Atticus, my friends Rott and a 10 week old German Shepard pup we rescued the day before...It was a lot of fun! And absolutely nothing negative was said about our kids :)

Oh, your dog is absolutely beautiful. Love those green eyes!

17. APBTx3

APBTx3 Pup

(regarding Veruca Salt)

Yep, thats exactly it. She fits the name perfect too!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2006
  18. APBTx3

APBTx3 Pup

Thanks! Send anything BSL/animal cruetly stuff my way.

I'm going to try to get some pictures up today...I'm not sure if you guys are ready...they are rediculously cute :) lol

19. APBTx3

APBTx3 Pup

P.S. I just loaded some pic's, just waiting on approval :)