1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hi yall a late intro sorry. lurked here a few years mainly

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Taichi Bulldog, Apr 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi yall,
    in my jungle they call me the dog man lol. mainly cause folks always used to see me with my dogs. i only have i left now.

a female, her dam was an A.P.B.T. & her sire was a German Shepherd Chow mix that i rescued form the neighborhood. this dog used to pop up outta no where when i was walking my 2 bulldogs Karma & Liz. both are gone now. i had to kill liz last year her body was shutting down, vet thought it was organ failure/heart.

i sort of blocked that shit out so can't recall exactly what he told me now, and maybe i don't want to either

so anyway this Dog who i used to call romeo seemed to spring from right outta the grass or cement literally. i scan damn good when i walk my dogs just to try to avoid trouble of any type. and i would turn around in romeo who's name turned out to really be Bear would be standing there. he'd follow us the who;le time i was out and walk us home.

KARMA thought he was cool and Liz wanted to tear the fur off his ass when she 1st. met him. she got used to him though and they both became his girl friends so to speak
    soon after.

i used to give him flea meds and stuff to help him out, something to eat etc. etc. and anything else to help him out. eventually it was just natural that i let him become a pack member since that's what he had come to be anyway he just stayed outside.

once he was let inside everyone was just real happy my other cat who's no longer alive tolerated him too. he was Yin C & a genuine bad ass. he would kill a full grown buck rat that was big as hell and think nothing of it. if he got outside the first thing he wanted to do was fight if he saw another male cat/a female too some times :o

So Karma was gotten from idaho ,bred by don ihms jr. sire was hammomds dio duel & damn was butter bell . she had 4 pups one of which she killed manily becuase she was very weak and i was a day late getting puppy mild replacer cause walmart only had the kitten shit atthe time. i said no biggy i'll go to pet samrt tomorrow. when i got back i couldn't find that little red bitch ... so enuff intro cause my heart can't take all the normal emotions i used to be rock solid with a fews years ago.

I'm not politically correct. i don't bull shit folks, i don't kiss anyone's ass & i say what's on my heart straight & to the point. if i were a dog it would definitively be a bulldog very much like my beloved Karma . as nice as you will allow me to be and a nightmare
    if you screwed up bad enough to warrant me showing you my bad side; yet not hot tempered just laid back just like she was. thx

p.s. and i can't type so when u see caps, get over it ok. peace

2. Harky

Harky Pup

Like your name Taichi Bulldog. Nobody wants to encounter Taichi's dark side if Yang Chen fu's Yin Yang personality is used as an example. Bit like signing a death warrant. Even his students were devastating.

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

These are 2 of the most rambling on posts I've read so far this week. Lol

Welcome to the site. ;)

4. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

he must of been high when he wrote this shit. i ramble like a motherfucker and talk about random off the wall shit when im high!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.