1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi y'all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hunter's mommy, Jun 5, 2006.

1. I thought I'd say a quick hello to everyone and introduce you to my baby.
    His name is Hunter and we have had him for almost two years. He is approximately 4 years old. He is so sweet and very lovable. He has the most wonderful personality and is sheer joy to have him in our family. My youngest daughter has claimed him as "her favorite pillow" She loves to curl up with him and take a nap (the picture below of them was taken one day shortly after we got him, she was sick and he wiggled himself under the blanket to be next to her). He has already warmed the hearts of quite a few people who previously disliked bully dogs. I'm not sure of his exact breed but I think he is part Am Staff . I was told he is a "mix" but a mix of what I'm not exactly sure. :o All I do know is that we love him. :p

Any advise or information anyone would like to pass along is greatly appreciated, as I want to learn as much as I can so I might be able to pass it on to others so the misconception over these wonderful dogs can someday be ended.:)

Here's a better picture of my baby.

[​IMG]

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

That's a pretty boy you have there! Welcome to the site! :D

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Welcome, enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, just ask or you may pm me or many others who are willing to help.

4. Thank you.

5. Thank you.

6. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Welcome to ya both! Good looking boy there.

7. Suki

Suki Guest

Welcome :)

and enjoy! [​IMG]

Nice to have you, and all questions are encouraged!

8. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

very nice looking boy,,welcome:)

9. Thank you
    I like your Roger Carsa quote.

10. Thanks.
    I like how nice a lot of people are in this forum.

11. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

welcome, hunter is gorgeous!!

12. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Welcome to the site. I have learned alot here and hopefully you will too.

13. Thanks, I think Hunter is going to get a swelled head...lol

14. Thanks, I am trying, there is SOOOO much information on here, I feel like my ead is going to explode.

15. Attila

Attila Guest

very good looking dog. I don't see where he is mixed but I reckon he could be. that is a sweet picture of him with the child snuggled up. Poster material there.

16. I was told he was mixed, but Hunter's previous family didn't know with what. But I do know that he is 100% lovable! That is one of my favorite pictures, thank you.