1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

High Jump

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BishopBullyZ13, Nov 26, 2008.

1. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2008
  2. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

biship, what's this thread for..........you looking for info about 'high jumping' for your dogs?

3. hozomeen

hozomeen Big Dog

I have often wondered about this high jump sport from time to time, the one were either the bulldog scales a wall to grab a small tire or getting a start, launches himself off of ramp attempting to catch or touch an object. I have never seen such a competition advertised and the ones i have watched seemed to be in Latin countries (me thinks). Are there organizations in the US that hold such competitions?

4. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

it happens in brasil

Record

RED ZANDOR LE 16/03/2008

http://www.pellesdog.com.br/ranking_caes_power.htm

Escalada vertical 4,10 mts

Chien: Red Zandor
    Proprietaire(a): Ricardo
    Equipe: No Fear

[youtube]iqOx7fzDNEc[/youtube]

[youtube]D3QS7EEzt_o&feature[/youtube]

5. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

[youtube]iRe3TohuQtA[/youtube]

[youtube]c6x7FeD-bqg[/youtube]

[youtube]HeQmJqa7Hro[/youtube]

6. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

distance jump record 10,81 mts

dog: Akiles
    owner: Bruno
    Equipe: Pit flyers

7. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

I am not sure I am a fan of that sport.......Looks dangerous. Maybe I am a pussy, but, oh well.

What I am talking about, I think a dog on here called MAXIMUS of MAXIMUSFLYS is doing it over the water. There are some awesome pics, but, I guess the dog would have to like the water if it were going to do that sport. I think she's located in CA, but, I am not 100% sure.

8. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

9. rhumble

rhumble Big Dog

high jump 2,45 mts

dog: Taurus
    owner: FabiĆ£o e Glaucia
    Equipe: Spa Dog company

Gryf - 232 cm in High Jump - new Polish record.

HIGH JUMP

Males:
    1. Gryf 232 cm (new Polish record)
    2. Abacus 215 cm
    3. Garry 210 cm
    4. Rino 205 cm
    5. Glokk 200 cm
    6. Yoshi 190 cm

Females:
    1. Arvena 210 cm
    2. Busy 205 cm
    3. Miss Death 200 cm
    4. Deborahh 195 cm

http://workingpitbullshow2008.dl.pl/

10. BishopBullyZ13

BishopBullyZ13 Big Dog

Yup, Wuz Wondering If they have a competeiton for it here in the US....I C they do it alot in brazil....and a bunch of videos on youtube...my favorites the ones with johnny cracks dog....looks ghetto tho...but that dog can jump!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
  11. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Haven't heard anything that exactly fits that in the U.S, ut if you were looking for something similar you could try dock jumping
    www.dockdogs.com