1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Histories Percentages

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by ELIAS'PISTOLA, May 22, 2015.

1. cik

cik Big Dog

Cajun , you say you have nothing against Mayfield yet constantly make the Mayfield cronies remark, but you don't accept the Floyd cronie remark, when you and others blindly refuse to accept he more than likely faked billys ped , and stole the eli litter from don ,but that's ok, wow talk about double standards or what, and if our theoires are so wrong , why have you not put a better one out there that makes the facts which i didn't invent by the way less probable than they are ? as it seems to me you have just as much time as me , more double standards .

2. keystone

keystone CH Dog

closer they come the truth faster they melt away ...(don mayfield)

most dogman are onest til the family is growing ...kids /bigger house /ect ect

then the ducking / faking / stealing start / cheating

NOT AL OF COURSE

3. cik

cik Big Dog

elias let me make it clear I have never said we should disregard or not look at the rest of floyds years in the game, but why is it so hard for you and others to even consider the fact that Floyd more than likely did those things, is it because as everyone knows he is a very nice man etc etc , but if being a nice man meant he couldn't do anything bad or sneaky, then most of the serial killers known about would never have killed them folks, as most were members of the community who hid their evil minds very well, so please lets not pretend hes a saint ok, the facts which are there to see about billy need explaining , not making excuses for.

As for Floyd lending don dogs Floyd asked don to condition s and match scrub the cur shows you who the daddy was , if it wasn't for dons condition and handling the dog would have quit in its match before it did for Floyd, so lets be clear about that, and like I said don never needed to breed to floyds yard before the whole eli saga, don never went to breed to billy in those years as you say they were friends before, and if Mayfield had believed billy was bred like Floyd say, he would have bred to him in a heartbeat, as don based his yard around the tudor line and nigger in particular, and billy is even more heavy bred than nigger , but don knew billy wasn't bred like that so he didn't go near him, that's called using common sense , if don had been breeding to Floyds yard before eli came along and trying to get dogs bred from billy it might say something else ,but he didn't and it doesn't .Also all you guys do is use the old Mayfield was a jealous man lol, and he waited till carver died to say something , as if what he said was any less true lol, hell he only told the same thing about carver as Floyd and everyone else did, but he also said he liked carver and was a good breeder before he started outcrossing his yard later on, what is bad about that , you just need excuses for not having to face the fact your hero lied and cheated a man out of his dogs and based his yard of off them , but your cool with that right ? man you guys and your double standard make me sick , and I bet your a real nice humble guy also elias, but I know you know im right, and the fact you say you dont care how billys bred or if eli came from crybaby shows you are not an honest man elias, and if you are as knowledgeable as you cliam to be and cant see how theres no way in hell eli came form scrub x candy , and if you cant bring yourself to even say it might be true shows your not very fair man at all , elias.

the cur scrub , the sire to eli ? lol

Attached Files:

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

trying to live of it

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

not evrything else is just qeussing lol
    how many times you have talked wih floyd personal dust ?

6. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Cik you have posted so much on this ,,, and all you have is hear say , its like you obsessed about it, what difference does it make, you can't prove nothing one way or other,,,

7. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Face to face ,,,about the same amount as I have talked with Don...

8. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

Cik, Can you bring yourself to consider you might be wrong ,,,,?

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

not many people can say that ...ok

10. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I talked to Don a few times, even bought a few dogs on his recommendation. The few dealings that I did have with him didn't lead me to believe that he always spoke truth and that is one reason that I don't "believe" your theories.

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

11. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

And like I said you will not be able to resist and reply... Eish, you are predictable.
    1. Did FB fake Billy's ped?
    = I don't know and you don't know based on facts.
    And I say after all these years "who cares" LOL
    2. Did FB steal the Eli litter off Cry Baby?
    = I don't know and you don't know, but it sure as hell make sense where the black dogs on his yard suddenly appear from.
    And, I say again "who the hell cares after all these years"
    3. Do I know FB or DM?
    = you might but I don't and I seriously don't care for any of them including you CIK because I've never had a dog from any of these gentleman's yard, incl your yard. Lol
    4. Now I might say something which I might regret as I am vehemently opposed to stealing anything even 5cents, but hell maybe it was the best thing that could've happened to Cry Baby's litter because except unlike Don, FB at least left a mark with the dogs he produced, hell maybe nothing would've been left from that litter if they stayed with Don. (If FB stole that litter as you claim) Do I care, hell no I don't own any of them dogs like I said. Lol
    5. Can you change history? If you think you can by constantly posting here good luck because that all it appears you are trying to do.
    Good luck with changing history. Lol

12. cik

cik Big Dog

dusty yes I can anything is possible but I would ask you the same question, but what I say is given the knowledge we do have surrounding billys and eli to look at and make sense of, what seems to be the more likely truth , that is a more subjective way to look at this and make up our own minds as to what is more likely .

13. cik

cik Big Dog

well Cajun im sorry for you that you had to deal with rod k, but what exactly did don tell you that wasn't truth or was a lie ? and how does it make the dobs and the dibo histroy anyless true ? , don didn't make them up floyd did , so I sense the excsues are still flowing freely to try and make a square peg fit into a round hole .

14. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

you know I've been watching this subject for years now. i was forbidden to say a word for years. arguments can be wrong lol don lied that's the facts . cecil knew it and wouldn't say a word cause he was one of dons good buddys. and yea that's been known a long time . I wont get in no pissing contest but stating facts dan

15. cik

cik Big Dog

saint well done were now having a conversation not a slanging match, and to answer your points , of course anything is possible, but at least as you say with eli it is more probable that he came from crybaby given the circumstances and not scrub x candy.
    As for bilys ped, well neither you or me needed to be there to know if its faked, it must be based on floyds own words and the ped with the dob he put on the dog , and the known history of dibo that cant have him being the sire to billy, if for no other reason than the fact that dibo as far as we know was not bred until earl got him sometime after he was 2 yrs old, and its more likely that dibo was more like three when bred , but even at two that would make billys earliest dob at sometime in 1953 not 1952 , and please don't tell me Floyd could have got it wrong, when he hasn't changed his story all these years .

I have to say that the fact you say you have no interest in this topic and what does it change, etc seems very shortsighted of you, considering the drivel of some of the threads on this and other forums that folks spend time on that really is of no interest, at all, but this topic on arguably the one of the most talked about possible ped faked dogs in the breed ,and the line it supposedly went on to create in eli , should be something any apbt enthusiast should care to know more about, because if you don't think it makes any odds in our dogs today, then your wrong, because if I was running the eli line or dogs heavy in that line of which there are a few lines around , and I could convince myself for my own benefit that the true heritage of eli was not billy who was most likely of unknown breeding as has always been suspected, but out of crybaby x cotton, then even today I could make breeding based on that knowledge which would help me make imo to better bulldogs , but regadless of that, to have a littlemore knowledge today than I had yesterday never hurts , only the ones who think they already know it all think like that.

Another point is the same old crap that OH WELL MAYBE IT WAS BETTER FLOYD DID STEAL THE PUPS AT LEAST HE DID SOEMTHING WITH THEM ,,lol are you for real, lets take this slowly, firstly don didn't need Floyd to make his line better but Floyd obviously needed dons breeding ideas , so for Floyd to have done it he must have had a reason , which was his dogs in general were not good enough, and if you have such little idea as to how many good dogs don bred and how many dogmen knew that and went to him for those heavy nigger dogs, then you must be from another planet, you will be telling us the gary hammonds was a better breeder than don next, lol another man who if it hadnt been for him getting some decent alligator dogs from gilaman and dons breedings , he would have had nothing at all of note to peddle all these years , and the list of men like that is not a short one.

Floyd did make a good job of eli and those pups when he got them , that's for sure, but without don and eli where would he have been today in the games folklore tell me that , im pretty sure I know but I don't want to make the womens institute cry to often, take care saint nice having a conversation for a change .

16. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

First of all I have no need to go back and break down how many times or what he lied about, who the hell are you for me to have to do that? And secondly when someone has a history of lying to you it does have an impact on other stories they have told, if you say any different you either full of shit or dumb as a box of rocks. And for the record I had no fuckin clue who rod k was until I was introduced to him by DM.

March isn't the only month for Madness!!

17. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

CIK, I could counter argue every single point of yours, especially since you've gone from assumption to theory to accusations to full-on making statements based on your "facts". Lol
    But guess what, here's to what I think of what you consider to be a conversation or dialogue:
    Dude, I don't care.
    Oh and here's to your long winded reply...
    I seriously don't care!!!
    And to your disillusionment about what transpired and how you're going to change it uin the here and now...
    I still don't freaking care!!!!!!!!
    And just you don't catch my drift and contemplating of replying with a long-winded response...
    I still woint care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

So, who forbid you to say a word for years?
    And if you knew Don was lying why would you after all these years make a statement contradicting the man now that he's no longer around to defend himself?

19. Dusty Road

Dusty Road CH Dog

I don't care which version is true,,, but when I met both dog men , If I would have to chose who was most honest , I would say FB,,, DM was a great dog fighter,, but as a breeder I think he was poor ,,thats what I think , another thing is DM , over the years, claimed more than one well known dog was from his line ,unlike the dogs I seen from this line ware poor in general , .If you can prove it ,, prove it ,,I will believe it ,,,but there is only one person who knows the truth,,,

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

floyd more onest then don ????
    in wich year you talked with them ????/