1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hitman's Gr.Ch. Airplane

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by APBTfan, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

i think richard gotta nicer head on him but like i said hes a dam nice lookin dog im wonderin how come no one knows anything about him though it says in his ped he beat really good stuff?

2. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

ya but something to be said about that shovel head lol i talked to richards owner a couple times hes a cool dude.

3. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I don't think that pick is old. It looks like it was taken at the conformation show I attended this past spring. There are two sides to every dog.

4. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

ummm thats true did yall notice that leg?

5. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Thanks for the comments.

6. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

It is from that show

7. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

Much better pic of him that what used to be on there. I know his owner, and he stands behind his dogs 100%

8. Boze

Boze Top Dog

there is not one breeder of any working dog who is worth there salt who does not look at peds and bred through a family

9. Boze

Boze Top Dog

virgil was not scatterbred asnd his best offspring were linebred offhim

10. RRL

RRL Top Dog

Hey Boze,have you ever touched and or petted Virgil?

11. mma316

mma316 Pup

I kinda agree, but if you really look at how he's bred...he's about 3/4 eli/carver blood through different families, and about 1/4 redboy mayfield(with the mayfield blood coming through different strains). He's not really as scatterbred as his peds may appear imo. I like the way that cross is put together. I like the appearance of the dog that the ped represents. As you and I can see...he clearly makes his peds. Once again beautiful animal!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

No doubt and if i had lets say some REALLY tight bred mayday or wildside blood id probably throw a breeding his way but i wouldnt base a yard off him id use him as an out

13. KY BOY

KY BOY Pup

If I was going to pay for a stud fee I would look for a different stud esp. If I was in cali. I'm not trying to down the man or his dog just voicing my opinion.

14. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

He is a good lookn dog

15. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

that's a damn fine looking hound. All I got to say

16. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

17. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

"If I was going to pay for a stud fee I would look for a different stud esp. If I was in cali. I'm not trying to down the man or his dog just voicing my opinion." I thought airplane was on the east coast not the west coast.

18. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Airplane is on the east coast, I'm the one on the west coast

19. mdp1985

mdp1985 Big Dog

You are right he was only a few feet from another dog in the ring at a fun show

20. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

I'm ended up going a different way, thanks to everyone for your input