1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hmmm...

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GrChPitBitch, Jan 14, 2005.

1. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Im still debating on whether or not to get a Sorrells dog.... what lines should I keep an eye out for game Sorrells dogs? Which ones are show and which ones are the real deal??

2. hawk

hawk Big Dog

3. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

try tatonka kennels, they are very helpful and informative. also, we will be breeding 2 of our sorrells females this spring, back to sorrells males. as far as which are better, we have had great success with our bourbon haze, and sailor dogs, also double cross.

4. AJS

AJS Pup

I would go with Tatonka Kennels as well. They have real good dogs. www.ampitbull.com

5. Madusa

Madusa CH Dog

not only do they have good dogs, they are honest and so are their dogs. we have acquired all of our sorrells dogs directly from them, and will continue to do so.

6. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

sorrells
    ive been hearing alot about double cross and ive seen a couple of pups out of him and they are acting and looking real good

7. gator

gator Big Dog

I would go directly thru Bert and not Joni,not to say there is anything wrong with Tatonka .

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

i wouldnt i know people who have done both.

9. dianabol

dianabol Big Dog

not only do they have good dogs, they are honest and so are their dogs. we have acquired all of our sorrells dogs directly from them, and will continue to do so.i agree they have very nice dogs to say the least

10. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

I recently asked sort of the same question and got very good responces on the Sorrells (Tatonka Kennels) dogs. I have made up my mind about one, actually two.
    GAPITS has a yard of them and they look great! and has nothing but great things to say about the dogs and the Tatonka Kennels owners.

Here is a link to some upcoming litters.

http://www.ampitbull.com/pups.htm

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2005
  11. Go To The Source Friend.where Do You Think That They Come From (bert Sorrells) Nuff Said!

12. go to bert sorrells yourself thats where it all came from,but dont get it confused with r sorrells

13. Brothermarree

Brothermarree Top Dog

Sorrels dogs are all around good, I just got one Sunday, She's a phenominal Female.

14. 440rider

440rider Guest

15. rick sorrells and bert sorrells are to not in the same blood as each other.

16. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

everyone I have dealt with told me that joanie did alot for the line and made it what it is today...in other words without being a jerk behind every man is a good women.

17. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Guest

Yeah but Bert told my mentor you gotta cull your women like you do the dogs because when they start to show bad signs they might just jump the wall lol Not taking anything away form Tatonka kennels but Bert is the one that founded and made this line of what it is today thats why alot of people dont refer to Tatonka kennels as Tatonka dogs bit still and always SORRELLS.

18. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

She ran the yard when he won dogman of the year.

19. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Yeah but Bert told my mentor you gotta cull your women like you do the dogs because when they start to show bad signs they might just jump the wall lol

Or it could simply be the culling tactics....with the women that is ;)

20. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

well I know people who visited them years ago and Bert never got off the couch and she was bustin her ass workin the yard. I know people who have visited Bert now and when the persobn asked to see the dogs Bert asked them to feed em while he was out there and didnt get off the couch then either.I think she doesnt get her due cause she is a women. She has been into the dogs long before she met Bert she had one directley off of Zebo.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2005