1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hola

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by XxKonnectionsxX, Jan 25, 2007.

1. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

My name is XxKonnectionsxX and i am just that. GAME dogs and graphics are my life..

http://www.myspace.com/XxKonnectionsxX

Come to my world....it aint that bad. :)

If you need some graphic work done. Hit me up

[​IMG]

2. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

hey X. I saw u banned. good to see you back.
    that looks like a fat C-gar in ur advatar.??

3. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Hey whats up watcher...Yeah I'm back in action...FAR BACK..lol I watch what I say..never know when someone will mistake what you say and then get you banned. OH well. Yeah thats a fat one in the picture....A few years ago, me and a buddy were chillin and I drew that. Check out my myspace page. I'm always looking for good clients. I do professional work. If you need anything I'll hook you up for promoting me. Just tell me what you want and its done. The more people you send my way that are paying..the more I'll do for you. FREE of charge.

Peace...

Take care..
    Maybe one day I'll come visit you and the dogs and we'll share a couple of those cigars.... ;-)

4. rocco

rocco Big Dog

Hey Clean Out Ya Pm Konnections..

5. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

I cleaned them out. Looks like the size of how many I can hold has changed.. hmmm..Shoot me the message again and I should get it.