1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

2. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Yessssss pumpkin !!!!!!!! Love her, good luck!!!

AGK likes this.
  3. Awesome!!!!!.....good luck A.G.K!!!!!!!

AGK likes this.
  4. AGK

Miss seeing you around KDW. Hope all is well on your side of the pond..

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Just as good a breeding as any out there.

I like the black female. She damn near looks like a male which is what I like.

Once upon a long time ago when we pooled our resources and made group trips together a buddy of mine had one that we were really high on at the time. I had no issues chipping in for the road trip.

We ran into a son of Geachiman. He was out of Geachiman to a female down out of Andy Capp/Bobby Jr. female I think, but I am not sure. As much as I thought of our BBQ sauce it did not take long to see that we had ran into a much better BBQ sauce all the way around.

After that trip it was all bologna sandwiches for a stretch.

Serious family of dogs.

S

6. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Very nice looking crew AGK. That Pumpkin is sure a sexy bitch!

7. AGK

The black one is my male Odio Puro I'm using. The 2 reds with black masks are the females getting bred, Harley and Pumpkin.

I started out with Sparky dogs originally but they were always lacking something. Have talent but no mouth have mouth but no wind have wind but no ability. It was rare to see a complete dog. When I crossed it into the Gman blood that issue went away and I got more complete animals. When the midnight cowboy blood from Roberts came into the equation I end up with that heavier bone structure and a vise to go with it. I've become a little kennel blind mostly because I'm not often disappointed with them so I just stick with the program. After these breedings I'll be adding an out.

It's already arranged. We were going to do it this time but I wanted them bred to Odio first since he is right here in the yard.

This will happen early/mid 2020.
    I have 2 backup plans though for the unseen chance something happens to Titus beforehand. I've learned it's never a bad idea to have backup plans to backup plans in these dogs lol. .

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=514517

8. AGK

9. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

AGK , you got it going on ! Years of hard work along with selective breeding , I agree with Slim. I don't know of a better family of Bulldogs . You have earned it , I'm happy for you and your family. I would love to get a pair of pups if possible . It has to feel good to truly have your own family of Bulldogs that has your name on them . I can only imagine the mountains of dog shit you've raked up, along with blood ,sweat, & tears... Congratulations

10. AGK

I'm very blessed and humbled by the company I keep. I've been good to those who have been good to me.

It's a great personal achievement to me to have someone like West call me up, want to breed his top male to one of my females. Even though he has 3 dogs from me on his yard already he could just use if he wanted to.
    It's humbling to have RMP call me and tell me the few he kept off my Geachison x Ebola are making a lot of noise right now in the Va hollows and that I am welcomed to anything on his yard..

It's a blessing to have people like KAK text me up wanting to breed his Ch to Pumpkin and what would I do it for.

I have a lot of dogs with a lot of people.
    And yes, I have picked up my fair share of dog shit over the years as well as dug quite a few holes in the ground. Lost friendships, family, my very own freedom at one time in history, still to this day forced to constanlty look over my shoulder simply because I own a few bulldogs. All this over the love of this breed. I'm doing exactly what I have wanted to do and will continue to do since I was 13 or 14 years old.

I realistically only have another 15 to 20 years tops left with the breed and I've set it up to where with or without me, my dogs, the gene pool that I have hand selected personally, will carry on long after I'm gone, at least for a few years anyway, on quite a few private yards....

I Probably should have made higher goals for my life but I was bit by the bulldog bug at a pretty young age. :))

crook60, Smoke42084, BTK1993 and 18 others like this.
  11. AGK

Personally, I feel I aint shit, never wanted to be shit just don't want to buy dogs, always wanted to make my own good dogs, for myself. If I got some left over I don't have room for then I'll offer them to like-minded folks.

Just got a good eye and a vision in my head. My dogs are exactly what I myself envision when I hear the words American Pit Bull Terrier.

We all have a vision and they all very. Those pics and peds I post are some of my own visions coming to be.

I totally appreciate all the comments.

12. BronerFan

BronerFan Big Dog

13. BronerFan

BronerFan Big Dog

… great posts AGK.. I always enjoy reading your posts and respect your ideology.. respect..

Smoke42084 and AGK like this.
  14. respect sir!....keep up the good work..all the best to you and your loved ones!

david63 and AGK like this.
  15. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

AGK, I admire your humility and that increases on who you are as a man.

Smoke42084, BronerFan and AGK like this.
  16. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Nice work

corvettedex, BronerFan and AGK like this.
  17. slim12

My bad on the black dog. I thought it was one of the females as I scrolled thru. It is a good looking dog.

I can't remember which dog it was but it is possible as the guy ran the Johnny Red stuff along with some of the Hard Oaks dogs, Double Trouble and the likes.

He was an exceptional animal that not only had all the tools, each of them were exceptional. The dog did well because the crowd he landed in was not exactly the 'bestest' group of people. They were hard on the dogs, the year around input was sub-par at best and the aftercare was suspect as well. But when one came out after that lifestyle he would be hard to handle. He was from a camp that by the time you seen the dog you could rest assured he had seen some time, a lot of time, and a lot of hard time at that.

The next time I get down that way I will ask my buddy if he remembers the bottom side. That dog has come up in conversation a number of times and his response always starts with "That dog was a motherF^%$#r". In the dogs that may be about the best compliment a dog could receive.

Again great line up. And I agree with your posts as well about 'where you fit in'. The guy that turned me onto the dogs always said if you keep these dogs for 5 years, 10 years or 30 years and you are happy with what you have and have done, and at the same time nobody knows your name...that is mission accomplished.

It works best being the after thought at the after party, especially considering the times and the de-evolution of the dog game.

I am not so sure I have seen anything better on paper, maybe flashier, maybe with some more 'color' on the peds, maybe more 'popular' but not generation after generation of dogs that willingly and gladly went across with ill intentions in their hearts, with all the tools in the shed to make them 'a mother f&^%$r. LOL

S

Smoke42084, Revelator, che and 6 others like this.
  18. AGK

Getting it done today with some help from the Keystone Kitten.

Even though she is pretty ill currently with a sinus infection, she still insisted on helping. Can't keep this kid down. ;)

20190124_174902_Film2-1.jpg
    2019-01-24_06-33-10.jpg

Odio Puro bred to Pumpkin. One down 2 to go then it's Harleys turn.

19. slim12

Nice pics.

I can see the black dog is the male. A better angle. I can see some parts. LOL

Best of luck.,
    S

AGK likes this.
  20. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good luck, man...

AGK likes this.