1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I'm about 99% sure Angel took. Lol

IMG-20201202-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20201202-WA0001.jpg

20201202_153611.jpg

Smoke42084, david63, jstevens and 4 others like this.
  2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

This one here is similar in structure. He may be a little thicker in the front (male vs. female) and he is carrying a little more weight thru the gut. (life of a king...treats galore).

We had to go over and let them out last night while my son was away. It is close to a 1/2 acre fenced in the front yard and he covers every square inch in a couple seconds. My son says it has been that way since he killed the possum. It is his new mission I suppose. And he has just recently started to cock his leg and mark. Each tree gets a squirt and all the posts on the deck. His bladder must be the size of a five gallon bucket.

Other than a normal dog.

S

Smoke42084, Sleep and AGK like this.
  3. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

4. Laced

Laced Pup

Still feedin them sparky dogs agk?

AGK likes this.
  5. AGK

Yes and no. I never really bred to other Sparky dogs. I took a double bred Granddaughter of Sparky and bred her to BBDs Geachiman. Been inbreeding/linebreeding ever since.

Smoke42084, david63 and Sleep like this.
  6. AGK

I never bred back to the Sparky dogs because BBD told me a long time ago that I have it as heavy as you want to go with it otherwise I'll start loosing much more than I'll gain by inbreeding off the sparky dogs..

He offered up Geachiman to breed to my Sparky bitch. Once I seen the difference between the Sparky dogs and the Geachiman dogs, I never bred back to a Sparky dog again.. The Geach dogs are much harder and more rough than I was seeing off the Sparky dogs so I just ran with it and never looked back.

I have it so heavy bred off Geach now these days. I am not aware of anyone who has it as heavy in the pedigree as I do unless they got it from me.

I've done my first outcross breedings this year. Didn't need to outcross but I don't want to start running into health issues so i felt it was time for an out IMO.

Nevermind that this pedigree has imaginary titles on Geach, why people make pedigrees on other people's dogs I'll never understand but here was my first outcross breeding. Pups are about 3 months old now. All look just like my Puro.

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=734339

This one is the future of my yard due in 2 weeks..

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=705453

She's the black bitch i posted a few posts ago that looks like she swallowed a basketball. Lol.

7. San Siro

San Siro Big Dog

That Geachiman XX is a great looking dog too from the picture on the pedigree website.
    Good luck with the pups.

AGK likes this.
  8. patjr

patjr Top Dog

Hey AGK, firstly all the best with your upcoming litter.

Having said that, what are your thoughts on the similarities or differences between the offspring of Geachison & his 1/2 bro U-Turn? Obviously this would of been done to hopefully complement each other however was your main reasoning to do so is to add some Redboy to give a lil bit of genetic variability?

As for the outcross breeding, I assume you would some access to it for future breeding purposes but for the sake of discussion if such didn't meet your standards would you look towards the Boudreaux bloodline (even perhaps draw some Eli forward through Cracker Jack) or if all goes well look towards Redboy instead?

AGK likes this.
  9. patjr

patjr Top Dog

^^^^^^^
    I'm sure you can make sense of the about....just throw in 'have' and 'again' where appropriate...lol

10. patjr

patjr Top Dog

f#ck...'above'

11. AGK

In phenotype their offspring are both pretty similar. They act a lot similar as well. They tend to look slightly different in the heads but structure, attitudes and color seem to be fairly equal between the 2. Putting the Uturn dogs in the pedigree does 2 things for me,

1. Puts the 2 best dogs to come off of Geachiman in the same pedigree.

2. Gives me an out to loosen up my gene poole a bit for my plans for the next 20 years. Strictly a genetic health benefit for the long haul.

My main purpose for adding Uturn is simply because he gives me the out I want without it being a full out since he was Geachisons half brother. Its still a family breeding but It's also enough of an out for me though that it will open things up a little bit genetically so that I can breed it back down tight again off certain offspring back to my own dogs.

Opportunity also comes to play. I could have and still hopefully will at some point end up sending pumpkin down to West to get bred to a son off uturn down in Fl. Angel was a lot closer to me so it was easier to go that route at this particular time.

I'm keeping mine and Superfriends is keeping the rest of the litter so we'll have the chance to personally go through them all and see where we are in 2 years.

12. AGK

7 healthy pups born on Thursday. Mommas is doing good with them so far.

IMG-20201218-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20201218-WA0000.jpg

13. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Congratulations, How exciting is this right before Christmas. I'm happy for you and your family. Merry Christmas to you all...

14. AGK

Puro earlier today.

20201219_112349.jpg

20201219_112336.jpg

15. AGK

16. AGK

17. AGK

Maximus getting way too familiar with my stuff.

20201216_222326.jpg

20201216_210316.jpg

18. AGK

Couldn't get Jackie to cooperate. She was busy.

20201219_110845.jpg

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Jackie built nice

Laced, Mr.Revolution and AGK like this.
  20. AGK

Biggest dog here. Built thick like a shit brick house.

Mr.Revolution likes this.