1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. San Siro

San Siro Big Dog

Again, great looking dogs!

AGK likes this.
  2. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Yes great looking hounds...and best of luck on that next generation

AGK likes this.
  3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

3 pups didn't make it. Down to 3 males and 1 female. They looks chubby and well taken care of by Angel so we're hoping to not loose anymore. Happened her first litter too so it wasn't a real surprise.

4. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Well damn it happens. I reckon a pair isn't going to happen off this prolific breeding. I want to get 1 if possible?

david63, Sleep and AGK like this.
  5. AGK

None are leaving. I'm only keeping a male but Superfriends is keeping the rest of the litter..

I already asked him for my original kennel partner, the answer was not going to happen lol.

6. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

I completely understand !

david63 and AGK like this.
  7. AGK

4 little ones doing real good so far. About a week to go before they're generally out the woods.

IMG-20201223-WA0000.jpg

Smoke42084, BronerFan and Sleep like this.
  8. AGK

I'm relieved to now know that nothing genetic was responsible for Christina's early demise. The dumb shit was eating toads in the GA bayous. How stupid. It's crazy how these dogs can be so smart one moment then full blow retard the next. I'm still saddened by this. Her owner is still as well. Took him 3 weeks to tell me that. Says he still hates even bringing her up in conversation. Talked with him today. Let me know the results and that he also found a few of the toads chewed up in her bedding and a partial one in her dung.
    First time for me, him too. Never even would have thought of that.

Smoke42084, david63 and Sleep like this.
  9. San Siro

San Siro Big Dog

Again, sorry for the loss, but it is good to know the thing that caused it, it can give some kind of closing now. Knowing like you say, its nothing genetic is also good to know.

david63, patjr, Sleep and 1 other person like this.
  10. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

Dam! not the all black bitch!
    I liked that one
    R.I.P

AGK and david63 like this.
  11. AGK

Yea it was a real shitty thing but dumb things tend to happen from time to time. An unfortunate event. She was definitely my pic of the litter female.

12. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Really sorry to hear that something like a freak accident for real...R.I.P...AGK keep ya head up...somethin in that litter gonna remind you of her I hope

david63, San Siro and AGK like this.
  13. AGK

Finished finalizing my 2021 breedings.

Been wanting to get the King Titus breeding done for a while now. Worked out everything this morning on both breedings. Going to breed to Titus late January, early February. Once she's bred to Titus she'll be shipped back to me with her full brother Billy Bo Bob so he's already here when she comes into heat again to do her last breeding. Pumpkin will then be spayed.

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=676754

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=726710

I'll also be doing 1 in house breeding in the new year as well. Looking forward to the coming months.

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=737570

These pups are like 3 or 4 months old now. Doing good and acting very well already. They all look just like Puro.

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=734339

These ones just opened their eyes. I can't wait to get my hands on mine.

http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=705453

14. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Real nice

AGK likes this.
  15. AGK

16. AGK

17. AGK

Got a little bit of snow.

20201227_110253.jpg

Casperworldpeace and San Siro like this.
  18. San Siro

San Siro Big Dog

AGK and david63 like this.
  19. AGK

KK with Jackie Rough.

20210102_141337.jpg

20210102_141257.jpg

20. San Siro

San Siro Big Dog

Liking her alot.

AGK likes this.