1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Screenshot_20210914-134829_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210914-134841_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210914-135136_Facebook.jpg

Smoke42084, Sleep, David Hunt and 2 others like this.
  2. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

AGK likes this.
  3. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

What weight he came in at?

4. AGK

Was shown at 46

Sleep likes this.
  5. David Hunt

David Hunt A thousand mile Journey begins with one step.

What up Sleep us corvettedex, AGK has Bulldogs, Hes been at this a few 24 hours, Yes Sir he's got pics. IMO, AGK & his family have work extremely hard with this World's greatest breed and it Shows. I wouldn't hesitate to feed anything that he breeds.

Smoke42084, Sleep and AGK like this.
  6. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

What's up partner and yeah been following him since I been on here learned alot along the way I must say...appreciate it all and how u and the wife been doing

David Hunt likes this.
  7. David Hunt

Thank you for asking She's a Fighter. Gameness only exists i.n 3 Animal's on Planet Earth , , A Real Apbt, real Fighting Gamecock , and few Human beings, ! Her tumer level was over 1200 this time last year , 2 fractured verdabrates had cancerous tuners growing on them,fractured them ,We were Hospitalized from July, 2020 til October 2020 , This is AGK's thread, However I believe anyone that has been diagnosed with Stage 4 Mestic Brest & Bone cancer will appreciate a Good Report. Big Shot put to Chappell Hill NC Cancer Hospital for Women of Lineburg. We moved zto Concord North Carolina.. Raise up....Thank u all
    . Resized_20160515_155147-2_7570489212892.jpeg Resized_20160903_172604_7570204403361.jpeg

8. David Hunt

Sleep and AGK like this.
  9. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Their face/head/ears looks tell u were they come from at first sight. Looking like An family alltogheter. Thumbs upup and keep up the good work.

Sleep, david63 and David Hunt like this.
  10. AGK

Pumpkin. Ol girls getting up there. Already 8.

20210918_173305.jpg

20210918_173311.jpg

David Hunt and david63 like this.
  11. che

che Top Dog

David Hunt and AGK like this.
  12. AGK

1 of only 2 left on my yard that are directly off my Geachison dog. Puro Odio is the other.

David Hunt likes this.
  13. che

che Top Dog

Realy old school working type to me. Realyy my type off dogs

AGK likes this.
  14. AGK

Her great grandson. Think he's around 4 or 5 months old now.

Hoyt

20210911_185806.jpg

David Hunt and che like this.
  15. AGK

I just repeated the breeding that made Hoyt about 2 weeks ago. I'm in need of females here. The Mother, Jackie Rough, ate the only female and a male siblings of Hoyts so we're going to try again and hope she got her shit together this time around.

FB_IMG_1632009116626.jpg

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Soon as the pups drop snatch up every female and hand raise them it's going to suck but at least you will have a better chance at success.

david63, David Hunt and AGK like this.
  17. San Siro

San Siro Big Dog

Was it her first litter? We had a female here too that did this her first litter, all dead but the second litter she was a great mom and didn't kill any of them.

david63 and AGK like this.
  18. AGK

It was her first litter. After she ate the 2nd pup I think her instincts kicked in and she figured it out because she was a great mom to the rest of them. I'm not expecting her to do it again. Then again, don't know until you know.

david63 and David Hunt like this.
  19. Sleep

Sleep Big Dog

Do u show there pedigrees

David Hunt and AGK like this.
  20. AGK