1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Probably the shortest time I've ever had puppies. This infanticidal maniac of mine killed the Black pup 3 days ago and completely ate the brown one sometime early this morning between 1am and 5am.
    Fucking cheeky cuntbag. SMH.

Photos where obviously prior to the incidents.

20240121_215446.jpg

20240121_215423.jpg

This was right after she merked the black male.

20240123_204201.jpg

2. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Ah, too bad it turned out this way.

AGK likes this.
  3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Soon as the bitch takes start them on pre nadle vitamins along with the regular vitamins. Find a iron supplement with vitamin c put that with a vitamin b supplement. Feed 25% of the food weight as organs.
    Might also change the location where the bitch is weening the pups.
    Seems like you get a lot of pups ate up.

4. AGK

I think location is the biggest issue. Israel and Luna both are inside dogs. Luna is like having a crackhead in your home. She's hyperactive, very vocal and bolts through my house constantly. I'm sure Jackie being underneath all that chaos and having to be on guard the whole time is stressful to her.. Probably to the point where she decides to eat her pups.

Jackie is the only bitch I've ever had that eats pups. Hasn't been that many unless you concider 4 pups out of the many I've produced in 27 years. She ate 2 from her first litter of 5, didn't eat any of the 5 from her 2nd litter and ate the only 2 she had her 3rd litter.

Next time, I'll most likely just remove Luna from the house while Jackie has a litter.

5. AGK

As far as nutrition goes. I put the mothers on esbilac with their feed about 2-3 weeks out from birth up until the pups are weened.

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

When the dogs drop less pups then you got fingers and the bitch shit out more than make it to 8 weeks. Yes I'd consider it a lot. Hopefully you'll have better luck next time around.

7. AGK

Again, we are talking about a single Bitch here, not Dogs. No multiple, just one single female. I don't consider that a whole lot when looking at the entire picture, not just a sliver of the pie, you very well may think differently. I just consider that 1 particular dog out of many that happens to be infantcidal. It's not unheard of.

She has 8 living offspring. Has ate or killed 4. That's not exactly more shit out than made it to 8 weeks by my math. Lol.

8. F.W.K.

F.W.K. CH Dog

Happened once to me when a friend died unexpectedly and I ended up with his dogs. Included a pregnant bitch who's stressed out about the whole situation,as my memory serve me right she killed kanabalised 3 out of 7. Had to do the feeding myself to let them survive. Once we had a litter and a other friend his bitch rejected her pups.So we put some honey on his pups and lay them together with our pups, they were instantly accepted by the bitch and other pups. Good luck next time.

AGK likes this.
  9. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Took a pregnant bitch who was the clean up crew on the yard home to whelp the litter. Smoked the whole litter but the runt. Then those 2 were inseparable.... greatest mom ever to 1 pup.

AGK likes this.
  10. AGK

Superfriends Black Angel, whom is my dog Israel's Dam, killed 3 of her pups in Israel's litter. 4 survived. She did it with a litter off Ch Homicide too. I just think they can get stressed out to the point where they take that stress out on their litter. All I can do really at this point is move on and hope I can better control the environment next time around. Luna will be outside by then. Thankfully this wasn't a "vital" to my program type breeding since I already have adult dogs off Jackie here from that breeding the first time I did it. Would have been nice to have a male from it though. Live and learn I suppose.

11. AGK

We taught Israel to do this with his paw a couple weeks ago when he wants something like going outside or food and since he don't seem to want to breed with a female, the command to get him to do it is "show me you're gay" =))

20240202_152501.jpg

20240202_152442.jpg

12. AGK

First time in my lifetime I could sit and smoke a blunt with a nice fire going while I mess with the dogs in February. I love global warming. Lol.

20240203_173846.jpg

chili, Casperworldpeace and Ssdd like this.
  13. AGK

Bagheera

received_906560991012773.jpeg

received_785799400060765.jpeg

received_1731361433998126.jpeg

Revelator, grove and david63 like this.
  14. Hey, don't mean to jump in on you guys conversation, I'm new to this place, forum, not planet. I'm in Ohio, been a long time dogman, but been out of the dogs for awhile. My last dog died about bout 7 years ago, my boy is 9 bout to be 10 this year and I'm looking to find him, and me, a well bred female. I had toney blood, and before that zebo. I'm not looking for the game, but I prefer game bred. If you guys could set me in the direction of a good pup, I'd be grateful! I've had grand champ blood down from Zebo, I paid 250 for her! I've had some of my personal fav. From Toney! Like I said I'm just looking for a pet, but she's going to be my boys first real dog, so I don't want a shit eater either. Sorry and Thanks

15. By the way, Bagheera looks good, reminds me of my Nova. He was the best dog I ever bred, everyone that knew him wanted him! He was off my personal dog, Darth Vega, the most intense beast I've ever seen lol, I still miss that idiot. How much does Bagheera weigh?

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

17. AGK

No idea, but I'll ask my buddy. Bagheeras down in FL.
    I don't think you'll find too many people up by me using barrels. If they do, them dogs is cold AF. Lol.

Can go to a show and meet people with the breed, make connections, there's pedsonline, the Pit Bull Bible database, FB. etc. Nothing is that hard to find in this day and age of the world wide web. Research what your looking for and from whom and reach out to them.

Staff0rd and Ssdd like this.
  18. chili

chili Big Dog

Damn, Sorry for your loss AGK. Thats tough man. Just reading through Peds I’ve found a number of documented females who’ve consumed or killed their puppies. Certainly more common than I imagined.

AGK likes this.
  19. AGK

Israel with my daughter.

20240310_200948.jpg

david63, chili and F.W.K. like this.
  20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Was he the one u shaped up for the adba show recently?