1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Started the remaining pups on the springpole yesterday. They took to it naturally with minimal effort on my part. Not really suprised though as they watch their sire do it everyday.

2. AGK

Harley Quinn 8 weeks postpartum.

20190612_195722.jpg

3. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

The pups look incredible! Keep those vids coming!

AGK likes this.
  4. david63

david63 CH Dog

Your puppies are coming along great.

AGK likes this.
  5. AGK

Did a little adjustment to my Treadmill last week, just painted it last night. Been running Odio Puro all week on it. He loves it. As soon as I open the basement door he is down there and standing on it waiting for me to hook him up before I even get down the stairs. Lol

20190622_045712-1.jpg

20190622_045731-1.jpg

6. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Looks good.

Always good to add tools to the shed.

S

Smoke42084 and AGK like this.
  7. slim12

It is never too young to start them working. The kicker is they think they are playing and having a ball never realizing their foundation is being built.

I'd even give them a whirl on that mill every so often so it will not be a shock one day down the road.

When I do have pups they see the treadmill as early as 8 weeks old. Not working just introducing.

Again great job. They look good.

S

Smoke42084, david63 and AGK like this.
  8. AGK

Thanks, now that the E-mill is out the way next is up is to try and build a carpet mill. After that's complete, I'll buy a slatmill because I'm not even going to attempt to build one of those lol. I'll just buy a dogtrotter and call it a day.

9. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Get ahold of "the welder" get a way better mill for way cheaper

AGK and bamaman like this.
  10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I saw some of his work .Impressive.Never used one of his but the quality looked good

11. AGK

If it's a guy on pedsoline that goes by welder I just pm'ed him. I think it is but not 100% sure. I only say dogtrotter because he isn't to far from me so I can just go pick the mill up and save hundreds on shipping costs. It could be cheaper but adding in shipping may even it out or make it more exspensive. I'll see what he says. I know I can get a basic evo pro for 1700 plus a tank of gas.

Smoke42084 and bamaman like this.
  12. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Mine shipped was still about 500 cheaper... and it is. Hes on fb too...

My guy had the all the bells and whistles one so many ppl told him hed love it and never want another mill ever. I HATED IT. mine turns 3x as much and isnt overpriced for cool lowrider hydrolics and a spinny handle break.

AGK likes this.
  13. slim12

The welder mill is top notch. I built one a few years back and all the nice parts were there, the measurement s were square and correct and it just simply did not turn like I thought.

He was nice enough to drop an algebraic equation on me for axle to axle length vs. wheel diameter. I adjusted to his math and the mill turned much better, even better than I was expecting.

In the end I would buy the slat mill, especially if you are trying to cut down on the daily number of F-bombs. Building a slat mill will increase your use of the F word tremendously.

If I were in the market that would be my choice.

S

14. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

For warning get your deposit in NOW. I'm sure theres a 2-6 wait months list of ppl with paid deposit. I had to wait but it was so worth it. For the price, product, and craftsmanship he cant be beat.

AGK likes this.
  15. slim12

I have heard the same. Heard it was a wait and also heard it is well worth the wait.

S

AGK likes this.
  16. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I basically got a RRC "rip off" 4-5 spins on a single push and I have a very very smart dog here who barely walks it when he's on it and one who tries to spin the bearing out. Works beautifully for both.

AGK likes this.
  17. AGK

Out taking some pictures this beautiful 80 degree sunny Sunday!

20190623_132050-1.jpg

20190623_132402-1.jpg

20190623_131533-1.jpg

20190623_132147-1.jpg

20190623_104203-1.jpg

20190623_103149-1.jpg

Odio has the day off... Lol

20190623_120847-1.jpg

18. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Man I'm jealous 80 degrees .I wish ,dogs look great AGK.

AGK likes this.
  19. AGK

Tried my first attempt yesterday at making concrete bowls. Came out better than I thought it would but I got a few tweaks for the next one. One of my bitches enjoys destroying every water bucket I put in her kennels. From polys to metal. I figure it's just going to be cheaper to go to concrete lol.

20190627_182623-1.jpg

Harley passed out sun bathing. It's 84° out and sunny so I can't blame her. Plus she ran a half hour on the mill about 20 minutes before this photo of her.

20190627_182839-1.jpg

20. AGK

Odio Puro getting it in on the mill currently.

20190627_191210-1.jpg

21. AGK

KK and I took Odio and Pumpkin for a short 3 mile jaunt down roads less traveled tonight. We finished it off with 20 mins of sprinpole work for Odio Puro, fed him and now it's time we all fall out and do it all again tomorrow.

20190627_210700-1.jpg

Odio is in his second week of a keep. He makes it easy as he works like a machine and with extreme enthusiasm. Lungs all day on that one.

20190627_205716-1.jpg