1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Odio Puro getting some of that spring pole work in too before he goes on the mill.

20190810_125529-1.jpg

20190810_125711-1.jpg

My phones camera is shit unless the lighting is perfect and there is no movement. The video is a little clearer but not much.

Smoke42084, Capt. Roxy, XLR8 and 8 others like this.
  2. david63

david63 CH Dog

Love to see puppies and dogs workout on a treadmill or flirt pole.good work AGK.

BronerFan and AGK like this.
  3. AGK

Putting some roadwork in with Pumpkin tonight.

20190811_192009-1.jpg

20190811_190611-1.jpg

20190811_192042-1.jpg

Odio Puro

20190810_125923-1.jpg

Smoke42084, Capt. Roxy, XLR8 and 5 others like this.
  4. AGK

4 generations of reds

FB_IMG_1565569382050.jpg

FB_IMG_1565569395804.jpg

FB_IMG_1565569545204.jpg

FB_IMG_1565569445714.jpg

4 generations of blacks

10-1.jpg

FB_IMG_1565570027993.jpg

FB_IMG_1565570051542.jpg

20190804_130332-1.jpg

5. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

digging the last puppy picture. I think if you look in his eyes there is some ill-will down the road.

S

stickler, BronerFan and AGK like this.
  6. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

My favorite look has always been a red dog with a black mask.

Gilberto S, BronerFan and AGK like this.
  7. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Funny how colors 'don't matter' but most every one still has a preference or favorite.

When I first got started to be a pit bull dog there had to be two boxes clearly checked. Ears cut? Check. Black? Check.

Anything else just not the same.

I could live with a red dog but no amount of money/nor that killer deal would make me look twice at a brindle dog.

Move forward and I have not had a dog with cropped ears in 25 years and now the brown brindles and black brindles catch my eye right off.

But to this day it is something special about a black bulldog with the black looking eyes (like the puppy picture above). If I'm picking from a group I'm picking the black one.

The guy that turned me onto dogs said if you are sitting pit side and you do not know the two guys in the box and you do not know the dogs, bet on the black one. I am not sure those are words to live by but it was one of those 'useless nuggets' that got tucked away.

S

Smoke42084, stickler, Mrgame and 3 others like this.
  8. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

That red with black mask is bangin’. musta went back and looked at him 5xs.

BronerFan, SMD760 and AGK like this.
  9. jstevens

jstevens Big Dog

Her...sorry.

AGK likes this.
  10. AGK

Thanks slim. I ended up naming him Max. I love his personality. Real chill. Sits next to me and just wants a petting here and there while he looks on in the yard. Real cool lil guy.

stickler, slim12 and BronerFan like this.
  11. AGK

I'm partial to the black ones but I sure don't mind looking at any of my reds either. Lol

david63, jstevens and BronerFan like this.
  12. AGK

Jackie Rough enjoying the nice weather today chewing up her bone in what was my flower bed until her and her brother destroyed everything in it hense the fencing around it lol..

20190818_142858-1.jpg

Chainyanker sent me a update and photo yesterday of Gretchen, Jackies half sister, getting some in the house bonding time. He tried to put her with a male pup of Ch Puma that is 2 months older than her and he said she immediately started attacking him. Lol I'm not surprised. Told him when he said he was going to do it that It was a bad idea. Agrees with me now. :))

FB_IMG_1565570928994.jpg

Smoke42084, Capt. Roxy, XLR8 and 5 others like this.
  13. stickler

stickler Banned

At my beginning I was a big fan of red dogs (black nose) with a white head. Never liked the black ones too much. Bred my first litter and got 7 blacks and a red male with a lot of white on the head. I was praying, damn give me a fucking red dog finally, lol. I then took a black female for myself. LOL She was so special I could not let her go. Raised her together with her red (and perfect looking, of course) mom for the rest of her life (15 and 14 yrs).
    I'm now a red/red guy ... well, red brindle/red B-)
    I came in touch with the dogs through a black brindle staff. Down from a working line, just like everything back in those days :D. What a dog !
    So, black brindle was a couple of years to me like a color only for staffs. Well, black brindle and cropped ears.
    So, I was looking for a red dog WITH ears. :D
    When I now look into my 'future-yard', then I also see a couple of bb's again, and even some blacks. Real OFRN as I have learned :-$
    Just dreaming >:)
    The Max pup ... well ... you are pretty late ... :-B

14. stickler

stickler Banned

Gretchen looks great =D>\m/

15. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

I'll buy her from him if he need room that's one bad ass looking pup

BronerFan, AGK and stickler like this.
  16. AGK

Lol very doubtful he is going to come off her. He is very fond of her already. I liked her alot as well. She had a real good personality on her. Was not usually with the others, she would just sit back and observe things. If the others came over messing with her, she would make them all regret it real fast except for Jackie since she is just as stubborn. Her and my Jackie didn't get along at all. Both of them go from sweetheart to bitch in like 2 seconds. Lol.

That's why I gifted her to him. I felt I owed him anyways for giving me Charlie but I knew he takes excellent care of his dogs and he is heavily involved in conformation showing. She'll be at the Nevada show I think is where he said it was, next month for her start into that world.

17. GK1

GK1 Big Dog

very nice recent pics AGK. sometime i would like to rear and train a pup like odio puro into a 40 pound man bullet. preaching to the choir here with most of you anyhow...but take note of what fit dogs looks like, maintained at a healthy body weight.

18. AGK

Pumpking baskin in the Sunday sunshine this aftenoon..

20190825_084949-1.jpg

I have a hard time deciding if her daughter Harley or Pumpkin herself is my favorite dog here. It's a real tough call. I think Harley would take her though. Lol.

Here's a male off Pumpkin x Geachison who Fight Club Kennels had. They lost him young to some dumb shit I'm still not even sure about but you can see the phenotype.

FB_IMG_1566525196172.jpg

19. Looks like a great head on that male!

AGK likes this.
  20. AGK

Took some pics of the mutts the last few days. Built 2 more doghouses. I'm loving how these are coming along. They are highly insulated and I think with straw in them they are going to do very well this winter.

20190907_142838-1.jpg

The feeding of the thoroughbreds in the stables.

20190907_165426-1.jpg

Had a nice fire Thursday night. Just me and Puro.

20190905_205244-1.jpg

Messed around with a few pics and a filter app, changed my avatar..

FB_IMG_1567479409550.jpg

Took some more pics of Pumpkin.

20190825_084949-1.jpg

20190825_085628-1.jpg

Puro got a bath and enjoyed the indoors last night. He really has no maners or concern for your personal space.

20190902_215235-1-1.jpg

An old friend, my original Kennel partner from many moons ago visited that seems to be ok with Max tongue fucking him in his mouth. Um eww. Lol

20190829_184029-1-1.jpg

These have been the last few days of my life. Thanks for tuning in....

Smoke42084, Capt. Roxy, XLR8 and 8 others like this.