1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Horicon , WI

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by flip, Jul 24, 2006.

1. flip

flip Pup

One more e-mail from an alert group if affects you plz read and respond:

Next City Council meeting is on WEDNESDAY, July 25, 2006
    This city is not responding to any messages so PLEASE send faxes AND make telephone calls.
    BE POLITE, PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLEDGEABLE with each contact.
    The City Clerk has stated that a BAN will probably be voted on at this meeting.

Doug Plier City Attorney dougplierlaw@powerweb.net
    FAX 920-485-3503
    Horicon City Hall
    404 E Lake St
    Horicon , WI 53032
    (920) 485-3500

Mayor James Grigg 485-9945
    Council President Steve Neitzel 485-2821
    Alderperson, 3rd District Donald Butler 485-4504
    Alderperson 1st District Richard Marschke 485-2484
    Alderperson, 1st District Jerry Billington 485-2356
    Alderperson 2nd District Steven Neitzel 485-2821
    Alderperson, 3rd District John Forster 485-4387
    Alderperson 2nd District Carl Fausett 485-0566

2. I fully agree! I have read some letters that are sent out to defend our APBT's and must say..."They appear to be written by 3rd graders! This cannot be good. I am surprised that when these people are reading these letters they don't respond with "you are worried about a dog and you can't even read/spell" I have been waiting for someone to say this, but they haven't yet, for our sake I hope they don't.....Yes Folks these letters do need Professional AND KNOWLEDGABLE