1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Horse Meat

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Buck E. Owens, Mar 15, 2010.

1. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

Nice!!! :D:D:D I wish we had a butcher around here! Looks like you're really rackin up on some good stuff! And your dogs will definitely be all the more healthy for it! Just keep a check on those dogs' teeth (specially the back ones) to make sure they aint breakin any on those real big bones, but I'm sure they'll be just fine for the most part. and congrats for being able to feed all raw and save money! and i like those pics.... might have to post some of the horse too. it's a big animal to have to dress out.

oh and an fyi to you or anyone else who hasn't thought of this already, you can get good meat from those processing sheds that hunter's bring deer to during the fall and winter to stock up if you have one close enuff to ya.

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

thank god, for forklifts!! or i would be screwed, with a sore back!

its nice to be able to lift it higher as you go along;)

as for the horse i need another freezer or two, before i go butchering it, i got the goat in a snow bank, like an old school ice box, had no more room and can't find another freezer right now!
    :o