1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hot Red Head feeding 11 Year old APBT strawberries for a beer poster

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by NorCalTim, Apr 13, 2014.

1. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol That is NOT a APBT in that commercial.

3. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

They should be avail pretty soon (the beer is seasonal). There are some empty bottles I kept. I can send you one. I'll see what I can do and PM you.

Thanks for the feedback! Craft beer / micro brew is great. The quality and care just seems to be better. There are some other large scale brewery's that do the trick as well. I have always has a soft spot for a good German Beer.

4. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Sure looks like one to me.......... he does have those big floppy goat ears though ? What else would it be ? Definitely has the structure and conditioned look of an APBT:tdogwalk2:

5. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Looks like a Great dane pup to me.

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

That is not an Apbt in that commercial

7. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Yup, to me as well. I'd be willing to bet on that.

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Thank you! I would appreciate it!

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....it's a pointer...range rover had/have a big market with the country/hunting/shooting people in the islands,,their the first choice for farmers as-well