1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How about those Ch. Dynomite dogs???

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Mar 25, 2008.

1. IN_

IN_ Big Dog

Why different name? His pedigree name is Oso, home name Cycek ;-) It was always like this.

2. TASOSCHATZ

TASOSCHATZ Big Dog

Never noticed the Oso, just Cycek.

3. IN_

IN_ Big Dog

Well, I dont call my dogs with their ped names ;-) Maximus Kennel Beretta is just Zaduszka/Dusza - some poeple made english version - Dusha ;-) And it is ok, it sounds like her name in polish ;-) Forest Hill Kennel Oso is Cycek (it is in polish and when you try to read is as an english it is not that at all) - that should sound something like "tztzack".

4. north av.

north av. Pup

here's a dyno dog. ch. dyno x solotto (10 mo. old)

[video=youtube;_qZQ8hnJ8EU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qZQ8hnJ8EU[/video]

5. Spike Boogie

Spike Boogie Banned

Wow....that dog looks a lot like my Spike dog off of Santos!!!
    [​IMG]

6. north av.

north av. Pup

i can see the frisco/simba resemblance in your dog too. nothing like a powerful dog with good bone mass.

7. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

those are some stout-looking fellas! i like them

8. north av.

north av. Pup

any more dyno dogs out there,... or any updated pics/vids of the ones posted?

9. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

10. north av.

north av. Pup

who's the dam on that dog pirbul, he looks more like a hickson dog.(i'm not implying he is, just want to know where the red nose comes from) got a ped link?

garners dynomite.jpg
    1-13-2011  dean & dogs 045_crop.jpg

11. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

12. north av.

north av. Pup

you may have a higher tombstone throw-back in those genes. either way great looking bulldog. i guess ch dynomite would be more familure with the nose color combo dyno throws in his offspring... ch.dynomite any info you could share?

13. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

I can see the bolio influence but people keep telling me i have a c'ham dog :D

14. north av.

north av. Pup

the old c-ham conspiracy eh? lol that's a joke, your dogs legs are as straight as an arrow. just like all the dyno dogs.
    these are c-ham dogs...

harris cottingham.jpg
    cottingham rusty.jpg [​IMG]

15. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

here's my female off of ch dynomite x red girl 2 she looks like a clone dynomite 1st 2 pics is china and the last is ch dynomite

100_3675.jpg 100_3687.jpg ch._dynamite (1).jpg

16. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

very nice dog

17. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

Dump had littermates with chocolate and red noses . He also throws that in his offspring.

18. mrpitt101

mrpitt101 Pup

wow if people wanted to know where the red nose comes from just look at the peds he throws red nose dogs so they say he is off of the cottingham stuff but look at all the bolio in him it is too funny how people think they know a dog is bred a certain way because of what color his offspring may be. They must forget that the female has influences as well and I guess when he throws a black nose or a black pup he is frisco/chinaman too funny.

19. hardluck

hardluck Banned

exacty right about the female. people are bringing up that Dynomite has Outlaw/Redboy blood becasue of the mask on him is a joke and im not falling for it because i have seen more than a few double bred dynotmite dogs and the tombstone/indian bolio influence was very noticeable. Garner knows what he is doing with them Cottingham straws he has. if you looked at his website recentlly he is selling 2pups from a litter for $3500 and has a knew stud up named Charlie who is bred real nice off the cottingham stuff with some nice maverick off on the bottom half. Tom is a buisiness man and knows whats gonna sell in the future. im sure the cottingham stuff he has at stud will sell like hot cakes for him lol. Im not gonna lie i want something off him lol. there was no need to throw it into dynomite to begin with becasue he is gonna make a punch with that Outlaw/Redboy stuff here in the future...

20. lonz

lonz Pup