1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How about those Ch. Dynomite dogs???

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Mar 25, 2008.

1. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

IMG_0895.jpg IMG_0912.jpg IMG_0856.jpg IMG_0867.jpg

dynomite's great grandkids ....

2. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

I'm very very happy with my dyno dogs the bitch in the pics from red girl II kill a hog and I have two males out of dyno & kelesy an the other one is a pup out of miss otto all I really want to say is dynomite produce some FOREVER-SO REAL BULLDOGS LoL........ FAST ACTING THE TOTAL PACKAGE @CHDYNOMITE do you have any pics of dynomite you can pm me?:confused:

3. chekone77

chekone77 Pup

4. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

5. hardtime

hardtime Big Dog

best rawhide chewer in the world lol

What makes him "Game as hell"[/QUOTE]

6. versatile

versatile Big Dog

[/QUOTE]hard time is what he'll get if he answers that correctly. your rawhide comment was funny.

7. preme

preme CH Dog

Ch caballo rip

8. chekone77

chekone77 Pup

it's ok. I understand hate. If there weren't any haters we would be doing something wrong. We hunt little piggies like rawhide chewer and shit em out along with the hide.

9. chekone77

chekone77 Pup

10. Diaz44

Diaz44 Pup

Great looking pup! I got a male off him, mines only 10 weeks. He's got a monster bite, and is marking up my 4 1/2 month bitch.

11. coach

coach Big Dog

Attached Files:

12. SWB

SWB Pup

Really? Your talking about puppies. :/ Puppy agression donĀ“t tell me shit.. keep them pups seperated so no one gets hurt.

13. ive got a bermuda buck male off of garners redneck i like him i hope that works out for you..

14. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

Sounds like a killer!

15. chekone77

chekone77 Pup

no one gets hurt talking about puppy aggression, pups are supposed to play rough. If I remember correctly the greatest dog ever @ 38 lbs m***hed first @ 9 months. Ours clicked on @ 6 and became a freak @ 11.

16. chekone77

chekone77 Pup

17. cody1921

cody1921 Pup

were did you get that harness ive been looking for one but have only seen the ones with a buckle

18. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

The Rampage dog looks very similar to my Spark dog. Spark is double bred Dynomite of Misty Girl.

How big is that Rampage dog?

19. D.Dogg

D.Dogg Big Dog

Found it on the link 54# conditioned. What is the dogs chain wt?

20. chekone77

chekone77 Pup

Rampage is about 59 lbs on the chain but he did go up to 65 lbs in the winter when we were keeping him outside.