1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How about those Ch. Dynomite dogs???

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by velli2008, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

Re: got my dynomite pup

Congrats!! She looks good :)

2. preme

preme CH Dog

good looking dogs guy and peds to match it .. ? how are them dynomte dogs mouths...

3. Stookie

Stookie Pup

Boy I tell you I love the eli dogs. far as the cottingham dogs go what ever the redboy dogs whatever these dogs are the ones you should think the peds arnt right they just dont conform to the standerd of dogs in there back ground if im not mistacken both of these lines come from colby stock in high concentration so im thinking they should be dogs white in color with patches since were going on looks alone as for the chinaman stock look at the crosses and you will see why tom has black,red,buckskin dogs research is the key

4. BmoreGame

BmoreGame Pup

Theres theories on all lines n some say that redboy is really a OFRN dog so who the f**k knows! I know u will drive urself crazy trying to really figure it out tho unless u were personally there! Doesnt really matter tho as long as the dogs r turning out! I guess its something to keep in mind tho when breeding in case ur breeding based on paper n its not turning out heck, just try n outcross to the supposed "real blood" n maybe ull end up wit fire! It aint rocket science!

5. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

we got a brother to Ch dynomite garners and ml's frisco kid he has been producing good i like what he thows out he is the sire to Ch kimbo from mexico just ask evolution kennels they know of us lol :)
    oh by the way there are pic of him in my gallery.

6. DOwho???

DOwho??? Big Dog

My dyno bitch is bout 18 mo now and she is looking very good, great structure i think ill put her in sum shows. does any body know of any shows in the Chi. OH or michigan areas????

7. bunk

bunk Pup

mines great

Attached Files:

8. preme

preme CH Dog

9. cutt

cutt CH Dog

That there is very nice Pre...

10. GoldTone

GoldTone Pup

hey velli dont know if this helps your inquiry or not but i got one off Dynomite's brother Danny Boy (Frisco x Yoko) bred to JRB female..shes 6yrs old and im very happy with her.. got 4 pups off her right now around 2yrs old and i like them very much. we'll see tho :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
  11. Red Devil

Red Devil Big Dog

Isn't it funny that alot of the tight Frisco dogs are rednose? Garner owned HAP ROM for many years an never got a litter off him??????? Alot of the late Frisco breedings sure had that Redboy look??? Not saying two black nose dogs can't throw a rednose but there sure are ALOT of rednoses popping up in the line now. Just something to make you say HMMMMMMMMMM???????????

12. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

Lol...you can't tell mouth from a dog's drive to shake a rag or rope.

seen a couple dyno dogs up close, double dyno even, IMOthese dogs dont look heavy on the cottingham except for the color. I'm in Rutkus land and those dogs are bigger, bulkier with a different style than the dyno dogs. The ped could have some rutkus in it, but if you knew peds, you'd see how they can come out with rednoses. Rednoses dont =redboy in there.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
  13. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

14. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

15. wheezie

wheezie Big Dog

i dont have any updated pics but here is a vid of my dog trackign at 10 months old

YouTube - MOV018

dynomite x muy malos 2

16. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

Well I want to reply to red devil and minor threat on what they have posted first off garner has crossed the red boy strain in his dog on the down low for years its not like it just popped up a couple years ago when he did the ch redman breeding I have talked to garner and he has told me him self that the redboy strain won't take the chinaman abilities we did a breeding and talked to him we bred frisco kid the brother to ch dynomite to a boomer bitch that were we got ch kimbo from this breeding. And to minor threat I don't know how big dynomit dogs are but his brother frisco kid spits out little ones like the highest one has to be in the 38 lbs range and that's chain wight

17. jumper3202

jumper3202 Big Dog

thanks he is truly a pleasure to be around....

18. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

Slim you have a very good eye. You notice the same things I have noticed. Go look at North Carolina Rose and Redman then, compare them to some of these dyno dogs. Now compare the dyno dogs to the rest of the frisco dogs. Numbers don't lie, people do.
    I could care less either way, and I believe one thing to be truth. The man has put some bulldogs out there.
    Most of the cottingham dogs I have seen were 30-40 lbs.

19. 7mmrowland

7mmrowland Big Dog

I believe this dog is related. how is her temperment? the peds are the same.
    [​IMG]

20. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

The hearsay was Garner was breeding Hap in place of Frisco and listing Frisco as the sire. Now NOBODY but Garner knows the real truth so it's not worth discussing as it's only hearsay! The early tight Frisco dogs I've seen with my own eyes were super rough, hard mouthed dogs that would quit if they couldn't stop their opponent in 30 to 40 min. The later tight Frisco dogs still kept the rough style and hard mouth BUT would now go well over the hour mark if they had to. You make your own assumption!!