1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How Disapointing

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by N M PITS, Feb 9, 2006.

1. 200 per day in losangeles.....Hmmmm...that would mean ...........7 3 o o o in one year only in L A...? All Pitbulls? Sems unbelievable to me....

2. 109% R I G H T :)

3. That would mean that pits are awesome fu ckers....better than rabits....:)

4. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

man your sharp discoverd all that by yourself did you well i guess i am found out hmm what to do know let me just say that your username tells me all i need to know about you and for all you all calling me out you can kiss my naw i won't go there have yourselves a nice day

5. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

ok you said what you had to and so did i lets squash this..life gos on..lets help and get help.;) :cool:

6. N M PITS

N M PITS Big Dog

i can live with that if u can consider it squashed

7. thedude04

thedude04 Top Dog

lol this is all still going on

8. how about this? opinions are like pits...everyone has one

9. and think theirs is the best. lmao...so people did anyone learn anything today????

10. Suki

Suki Guest

it could be per day, once a week.
    Regardless, why would ANYONE want to ADD to that?
    Have you ever assisted in a euthansia?
    Try it! It's BEYOND the definition of SAD!!!!!
    which is the whole point of my post;please don't add to the already over population, when so many are in DIRE need of homes....

11. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

Really good point I2feathrs I agree. Plain and simple can we just stop all this nonsense and end all this argueing we are all here for eachother not to get on everyones case about everthing. I admit I was kind of arguementive before but I realized what this site is for and I think we all need to sit and think about what we are all here for.

12. PiTBuLL200416

PiTBuLL200416 Big Dog

RESPECT TO GET RESPECT BE THE BIGGER MAN. That goes for the women too LOL.

13. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Let's see.....what did I learn today.........

"Those who peddle together, stick together.":D

SFK likes this.
  14. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

Did I miss something?

15. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

yes they are..but only real ones count;)

16. boa1277

boa1277 Pup

Popcorn anyone!! LOL

17. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

"Those who peddle together, stick together.":D

ROFLMAO

18. hey y'all, just a question.... 2 of my pups use to get along, now they are startin g to fuss, actually the blue one is always trying to start something, my chinaman is calm...any suggestions that will help and i won't end up at the vet??? info... they are both females 8 and 7 months...

19. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

start a new thread with your question.. you will get more answers..

20. Yes you right....if we had only the game bred ones...and the real breeder...we would have by far not that much dogs...but its a big busines and T H A T S the problem...cruel