1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How Do I determine A What My Pit Is

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GalDemSuga, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

you know the problems yet you still want to possiablly breed a sub par unkown animal that might not even be full blooded bulldog.i can tell by what you have to say that you don't give a shit about the problems that we as responsiable owners and the dogs are facing.you said he was owned by a ''NFL player" and now your wanting papers on him.sounds to me boy like your looking for as many things as you can to make as much money as you can off this dog.your the reason the breed is in the shape it is in today.i am so damn tired of you backyard breeding scum who are to lazy to get up off your ass and get a job to support yourselfs.you would rather breed the nuts off your dog instead of working,people like you make me sick i just wish i could put a 45 right between your kinds eyes.

davidlau_2002 likes this.
  2. Apparently my level of intellect is far inferior to everyone who's responded to this thread. I wonder how that happened? Is having everyone's opinion shoved upon me a requirement for seeking some advice. In that case, no thank you folks, I'll figure it out myself.

3. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

I wish someone would neuter you. Im sorry, but i just have no patience for someone with so much ignorance.

4. your question was answered as you asked. you gave out the information that you were going to breed the dog, so if you don't want it talked about you shouldn't have posted it. it is pretty evident your level of intellect is far inferior to alot of people on here, so why don't you just peddle your ass on over to some other bully site and get your answers! good day!

edit: oh better yet.....maybe the NFL could tell you what your dogs ped is....LMAO

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2007
  5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

This is a public forum, expect a variety of replies.

6. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

I can see the ad now.

Pit puppies for sale. Grandad was owned by NFL superstar so an so. One of a kind. $2000 each. Serious buyers only. 619-4321-1BYB

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2007
    Verderben likes this.
  7. lmfao.....not really funny but putting it in the ad form really is! especially the phone # TFF!

8. You ignorant little brat! you are throwing a temper tantrim because we are right and you are wrong?? dont breed it!! ya, its blue... big flippin deal!! That dosnt mean a damn thing!! I had a dog throw a blue... out of a red and a white/black bitch... I neutered it and gave it away... If you want to breed it, fine... go for it... but your not going to be any better than the rest of the idiots that breed their dog becuase its pretty....You want to add to the population of APBTs that are faught and thrown in the dumpster?? Whatever.... I hope your dogs nuts fall off..... for the breeds futures sake...

9. HA HA HA!! awesome....

10. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

God, I just looked at some of your posts back in 05 and 06... :rolleyes: How ignorant can you be? Letting a young female in heat off leash in an apartment complex, thinking APBTs are supposed to be an average of 60lbs or more, and now this... Nobody here is going to give you advice on how to get your dog registered so you can stud him out and make some quick $. Normally I wouldn't be so outright abrasive but your replies in this thread just show how far your head is up your ass.

11. Attila

Attila Guest

That isn't a APBT it is a Bully and also isn't worth breading. too big, not proven, clip the balls and have a good pet.

12. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Your right your level of intellect is obviously INFERIOR. You said it not me ;)

13. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

I'm just gonna' jump in real quick. I'm not one to say much, but why would you think about breeding something that you had to take off someone else's hands? Your dog is a hand me down from a hand me down that belonged to a 'NFL football player'. Apparently he didn't want it for some reason and neither did person B, so why make more unwanted dogs? Surely an NFL player has the facilities for a dog to be taken care of, must've been a real worthy dog for him to toss him out like that.

As far as finding out your pedigree on him, I would be trying to contact everyone you know who's had a hand on that dog, and eventually you'll find the original owners who made mega cheese of the football player. But hey at least you'll get to talk to a football player in your quest. GL.

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I was thinking the same thing! Surely if you're going to post a pic of your dog, let it be a pic of the dog's face of something, not of of licking it's privates! Jeez!

But back on topic - you cannot find out what type of bloodline he is. The woman probably did not & will not turn over the papers to you b/c the dog IS a rescue & rescues are not meant to be bred.

And I have to agree w/ Lethal - did you not question why this dog has gone through so many hands before you decided to breed it? I know I would have.

IMO just have your boy neutered & enjoy him for the pet he is.

Good luck!

15. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!! That's funny right there, I don't care WHO ya are!

16. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

And if you know so damn much, why are you thinking of breeding this mutt?

17. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

You posted a question on an open, public forum, what did you expect to hear? Some sugar coated, happy, what you wanted to hear answer, or the truth? If you cant handle the answers you're getting, then dont post questions. These people are offering you good advice, my advice to you is take it. Spay/neuter and let that be that. Unless that dog has proven his worth, no need to breed.

18. My question....thought it may be a little off topic.Why on earth does the dog in the original posters post look green?Just curious...

19. Attila

Attila Guest

Hell I thought it was yellow like pollen or mustard dust. lol

20. WWII

WWII Banned

Wow, another blue stud that looks like every other blue stud that will produce more blue carbon-copy studs. Hats off to you:rolleyes: