1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How Do I determine A What My Pit Is

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by GalDemSuga, Feb 18, 2007.

1. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

Mr Inferior,,,,you posted and don't want opinions?,,hmmmm,,,,talk about stupid schitt to say! go ahead and breed puppies for the pound

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2007
  2. Chopper

Chopper Big Dog

Man this saddens me, more mutts are going to be peddaled because the owners think there ''pit'' looks good. He or she claimes there smart or what ever but aparently are just trying to make some money. You can not get your dog registered in any registery that is worth anything so there's your answer. Since you can not do that you have no clue if your dog is full ''pit'' or not and should not breed him rather u like it or not.