1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How do I find out?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by PADogman, May 31, 2011.

1. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Someone called animal control and told them I was fighting dogs so they came out ( I wasnt home at the time) and my step daughter showed them the dogs and they said they all looked good. Now my question is how do I find out who called?

2. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

First look around u and see if there any nosy neighbors.Do u have anybody that u have pissed off lately ex -wife,your wife's ex.If u talk to animal control they might say stuff that gives away the person.

3. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Kick all your immediate neighbors' asses! You may beat down a lot of innocent people but you'll probably get the guilty one too!

4. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

In the future, instruct your family on what to do...Here's a few tips:
    DO NOT allow anyone on your property without a proper search warrant. If you are not there, have family tell them when you be back, and answer no questions.
    Make sure you see warrant first. Even with cops they must show a warrant.
    Obviously a complaint was filed, so ask who...(They won't say)
    Get his/her name and number, their boss' name and number and the group they represent.
    Then call an attorney...if you let him/her know of this in case of future trouble, have their number ready to give to anyone who shows up.
    When a lawyer does the talking, things play out differently, and easier for you.

BTW, them saying the dogs look all good shows you properly separate your dogs and avoid accidents.
    If same person complains again, they'll be less likely to follow through again.
    But if they do, have a lawyer seek charges of harrassment and false accusation and defamation of character.
    Good Luck.

5. visiongee

visiongee Banned

Put a sign by your pad that reads reward for the info on the rats that called my good dogs in.
    This is a loving home and we take real good care of our dogs.
    Hater I know you can read this soon I will know who you are!
    the hater and rat should be in large bold print.
    Happy hunting if you do find them shove you boot in their ass two inches deeper for me.
    I hate that kind of shit the term scum neighbors comes to mind.
    Its a blessing in a way though now the spca knows you are a good owner and
    somebody is just hating on you.

6. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

7. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I like this idea.

8. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Lol. Yeah this might even work

9. c_note

c_note CH Dog

i've gotten about 5 visits this year! i live next to a middle school so my yard is pretty exposed. i have a 2 year old mastiff mix that someone thinks is underfed. AC comes to the yard sees dog's energy level and says he looked fine to her, maybe a little thin, said she liked her big dogs BIG. i told her people say the same about me that doesnt mean im goin to start eating more or feeding my dog more to appease other people.. bottom line, they wont tell you who called. im sure you have a good guess, and you're probably right

10. Roche

Roche Big Dog

When you got haters it shows that you must be doing something right otherwise they would nt envy u