1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How Do You Guys Feel About This?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Suki, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Attila

Attila Guest

ah just shoot him and give him a gun after he bleeds out. or just leave him lay there and walk away like you didn't see anything.

2. jadedpitgirl

jadedpitgirl Top Dog

Personally, I am a small women at 5' tall. My husband is a truck driver and works long hours. I have 2 small children at home and several bulldogs. Anyone that I don't know is considered a threat to me or my children. Most of my dogs would just bark at whoever is walking by the yard or whenever someone drives up. I have one who stays in the house with me when hubby is gone, and he seems quite threatening. He will run out and bark at a new person, and will never take his eyes off of them. He always puts himself between me (or kids) and said person and will not let them in the house. If he isn't enough to deter someone, I would do like AM says. Like a said, I am a small women with two children and no husband at home, EVERYTHING IS A THREAT TO MY LIFE ;)

3. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

No, I don't think thats right. But I object in general to the lawsuite happy nature of society anyway.

People need to be more careful and less hot to sue someone. I'm starting to understand why someone would have NO TRESSPASSING signs up all over their property. Too many stupid people looking to sue their way on to the gravytrain.

4. SAM_I_AM

SAM_I_AM Big Dog

http://www.9news.com/acm_news.aspx?OSGNAME=KUSA&IKOBJECTID=ea9af4cf-0abe-421a-004d-a61cdf400533&TEMPLATEID=0c76dce6-ac1f-02d8-0047-c589c01ca7bf

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

I just heard about this case yesterday.

5. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Well, the catch 22 of your situation is that by having the signs up, you are admitting that you have vicious dogs right off the bat. I honestly dont know which one is worse, admitting you have dangerous dogs, or not. There is a church that I minister at from time to time that a lawyer attends, I'll ask him next time I see him.

6. diva

diva CH Dog

I have no trespassing signs up. If an intruder crosses that gate in to the jaws of my dog, then that is their own fault. I don't think an intruder should be able to sue me over that. After all, it's not my fault he/she was even on my property to begin with. I asked him/her not to be by putting up the no trespassing signs. If he/she ignores those signs and gets bit, why should I be held responsible?

7. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

I've heard of a case were a burglar tried to climb down a chimney to rob the house and got stuck and eventually fell all the way down the chimney and got hurt. Well yea he sued and won, so now i wonder what the hell was the judge thinking when he decided that. I'm with attila, if there isn't a body to talk then there is no problem

8. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Diva, I agree with you wholeheartedly!! Please dont misunderstand me! I am just saying that the laws are screwed up and work in favor for them. My personal belief is that you should post your land every 15-20 foot with signs of warning and if someone is foolish enough to cross the line, it should be on them. But I know of one man that broke into a house, was walking out the back carrying a TV and fell off the back steps, broke his leg, and sued the owner of the property! Police said that they should have drug the man back inside the house, then he couldn't have sued him. And if you go Attila's route, alwasys, ALWAYS, bring them into the house and call the po po's. (I havent always been a Christian man!)

9. NGDOGMAN

NGDOGMAN Big Dog

i hate tresspassing. never have had to deal with it personally though. I think it is backwards thinking allowing a crook to sue an upstanding citizen and win. What about the people with rots dobemans presas neos that have them for the sole purpose of protection. You never hear about these people being harrassed as much as pitbull owners and there dogs are basically bred to bite people. Does not make any sense to me and i am studying law. I wish we could do like att says and just give them the one eyed wink and be done with it in order to not get sued.