1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how do you like my new additions to the yard

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by tknls, May 26, 2011.

1. tknls

tknls Pup

2. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Hell of a ped, hope they turn out good for you.

3. tknls

tknls Pup

4. AGame

AGame CH Dog

cannot deny the peds are damn good

5. tknls

tknls Pup

thanks,just a little taste of what we have in stored for the yrs 2 come! Lil Miss Grand Hustle has just the right out we need.....yis...tknls

6. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

'SWEET', my friend;-)

I sure remember breeding 2 C. REED'S "OZ"... B4, HE made dat transition down SOUTH;-) 2 bad my KENNEL PARTNA (cousin) fell out... Oh, well! hehehe!

GUD LUCK!

7. tknls

tknls Pup

Thans Slim...Ol oz is still livin and producin great! He just made ROM.....I also have a very,very good son off the ol man. He is one hell of a producer

8. tknls

tknls Pup

9. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

10. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

11. tknls

tknls Pup

Naw, weatherman doesn't. Own him anymore. He is ownd by a good friend of mine at state property knls.

12. tknls

tknls Pup

Nice slim......mayday/rascal cross....interesting!!! Should work out real well. Them battle day dogs are nice hounds....good luck wit them bro

13. tknls

tknls Pup

14. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

Thanx, tknls;-) I hav 'HIGH' hopes 4 des.......

15. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

16. tknls

tknls Pup

17. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

18. tknls

tknls Pup

Thanks bro,and the Parents of both hounds are the REAL DEAL also...and that can't b denied either.I will get some pic's up soon......yis......tknls

19. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

really nice bred dogs both you guys have.... wish you guys the best of luck with them all and please post some pics of them hounds

20. tknls

tknls Pup

Thanks bro,and Ill get them pics posted real soon.