1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How do you pay the bills?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kuntry, Sep 24, 2010.

1. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

I'm a computer lab monitor at a community college. I hate it. It's for a reading and english developmental program. My degree is in Biology and Chemistry. This job is def not my thing. But I took it for higher pay and benefits. Eh.

I was a vet tech before that. Loved it. But it don't pay $#!T.

If I could do what I really wanted, I would open up my own boarding and training facility.

2. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

i work as a forklift operator for maclane company its a d.c. 18 bucks an hour cant beat that now i would like to get my CDL a nd be truck driver for same company fucker make 80 grand a year.

3. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Dog Groomer

4. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

I am generally into bizzo managment, ran a few pest control companies and back a while ago i owned a pet food store, been a sales rep for surf brands, worked in aqua cutlture, been a deer rustler for the family bizzo. But right now i am a ................house bitch. I live in a pretty big house with a few of my best friends who all work away in mines two to three week shifts, if i wasnt here the house would be empty for two weeks minimum at a time and we have alot of valuble stuff here about five expensive motorbikes a few cars ect plus all the toys inside and i have a surfboard colection from all the pros ive met over the years, so what do i do? sit at home and make sure no one takes any of our stuff! Get free rent and they pay me to house sit when they are away , at the same time im trying to get a full time job up where the lads are so i to can reap the benifits of working away from home the mines are only six months out of the year for a stupid amount of money so i am hoping to get a slot soon. Until then its house bitch for me!

5. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

im a high voltage lineman.i work on overhead n underground powerlines.best freakn job i've ever had.they say u gtta b a bit crazy to work on energized powerlines,i luv it.on emergency outages i get a rush...nutn else like it

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

well......

i was working for petco grooming, but it sucked and i purposely pissed em off hopin they would fire me, but they moved me to the floor which works for me.
    but thats only on saturdays,

during the weekdays im clean carpets & tile!

7. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Awesome! :D

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

My grandfather was a lineman for 30 years he loved it.

9. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

welder/ heavy equipment operator

part time mechanic if anything breaks ;)

10. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

damn your grandfather was round when all they did was climb all day,everyday!!i've heard sum of those ol' timer stories. it was alot ruffer bak then.much respect to ur grandfather budboy88

11. kdue

kdue Big Dog

i am a robber!! now i know which person to hit. lol j/k. i don't pay bills. the ole lady does. im a house dad!! just got done with school! if i had a choice, i would like to grow trees!

12. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Yea i got his climbing hooks and stuff in my closet.

13. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

thats bad ass man.i hope to give my stuff to my grand kids one day too.alot of guys sell their stuff but not me ima pass it down.my uncle was also a lineman.he's a supervisior now but he's keepn his climbers fr his first grandson.

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

HAHAHA nice one Kdue!

How about i email you a list of the stuff we have and a value, then i will include an individual picture of each of the lads with a list of their previous convictions and you can weigh up the pros and cons!

15. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

what kinda trees u talkn bout...hahaha

16. popper

popper CH Dog

that would be awsome .. My aunt just opened one up where my parents live. They have 17 DOGS IN THEIRHOUSE LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big ones to... great pyrenese , a dogo, dalmation, some mix breeds....and like 4 or 5 smaller dogs... talk about a mad house... they live sleep,eat dogs

17. I pay my bills online LOL

18. Trelos

Trelos Big Dog

Im an Air con/refrigeration Tech.
    Ive worked for a major Welding supplier(BOC) for eight years as a Sales Rep,But left to go on a fishing vaccation.:D

SO.............Im currently unemployed:(

19. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I'm a cashier at Lowes. It's a do nothing job, pays alright, good benefits, awesome management.... wouldn't mind moving onto the floor though.

I'd like to become a professional pierced and/or tattoo artist. Probably will never happen though.
    I do dog training occasionally but as good as I am with dogs, I'm that bad with explaining what I'm doing and why to their owners lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
  20. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

whe have a bisnis i dont know how to call.there ar about 20 man in service.they build h0uses and builings and remake them and much m0re