1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How do you pay the bills?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kuntry, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

I am a barber and part of the year I am a hunting guide and love every minute of it.

2. Workin for uncle sam in the ARMY got a few more months left in the deployment. Then im out! Then goin to school an havin the army pay me an pay for the school for 2 years..:D

3. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

azsoldier26 thanks for your work..

alot of funny post in here. lol:D

4. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

I been doing alot of job hunting.. that's the reason for the thread just to see what others do.

5. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I was a manager at Champs Sports for 9 years. They downsized and let about 200 people go. I was one of them. Now I own and run a Mixed Martial Arts Academy that teaches Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, MMA, and has Kettle Bell classes.

6. No problem just doin it for the school.

7. Its crazy sometimes on what it takes for you to go out an open your own buiesness. Do you think you would of be doing it if you never got layed off? Thats my plans after I get out an start school is to start my own buiesness with a friend doing mobile detailing..

8. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

im a garage door installer,for 10 years.before that i was a usda maint at tony's pizza.

9. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I actually liked my job at Champs. It was challenging and I was good at it. At the time they let me go my store was #1 in the district for sales and my store had one of the best track records for audits in the country. Just goes to show you how the big companys think. I was one of the highest paid managers and they wanted to save some money. So they get rid of you and bring in someone cheaper. That's life, no biggie. Owning your own business isn't easy. You put alot of time in and sometimes don't get anything out of it. It's like a roller coaster ride, lots of ups and downs. If you have a good business then you will come out on top. Good luck.

10. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

Go deeper into hardcore sales, straight up stock market selling POS, series 7 right out of high school screw college, move straight to chicago, live in a one bedroom piss pot and build a dynasty out of blood, sweet, hardwork and tears then go on the Oprah show and tell everyone that it is just hardwork when it is luck and drive that really breed success in this country. Besides my family, friends and dogs; there is nothing not even sex that compares to be a salesman, the hard close when someone second guess their motives to buy something big or small. Straight up almost orgasmic, freaking adrenline rush! Power of "FN" mind control :) In sales now and it is a gameness sport by far especially in this economy, one day I make nothing the next day I made $2400 in 7 hours, thank god or we wouldn't be going to nationals next month, belly full or empty. Rock star lifestyle with a suit and tie.

12. Yas

Yas Big Dog

I make athletes stronger, faster and hit harder.

13. littleblackdog

littleblackdog Big Dog

14. Kuntry

Kuntry Big Dog

I flew into the ohara airport somewhere near chicago and feck that shit. the wind went straight through me.

15. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

I'm an Assistant Manager at a holistic dog food warehouse. I wouldnt change it for a second either. plenty of free food, and top notch good food that is ;).

16. Foe Dream

Foe Dream Pup

Retierd navy

17. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Been in transport since leaving school (early as hell). Started offsiding now I take my own truck home! Laughing about my current fuel situation. Started making serious $$$ at woolworths warehouse while my mates were pissing away their parents income, 28.50 an hour as a 14-15 year old always kept me happy. Don't mind the driving game, and the blokes you meet are just as crazy as me. Transport industry is home to some weird and colorful identities! I Drive rural for most of my shifts, none of this multi drop shit some companies expect. And I'd be un- lucky to see my boss for anymore than 20 minutes each week. On the flip side I'm itching a bit to get into transport allocation, Driving most of the day every day takes a toll on your license! I want to be one of those feckers that sit down early morining and figure out the runs for drivers and collect pay packets twice the size as the drivers. That would be the tits!:D

18. Sampson1

Sampson1 CH Dog

Im a door gunner on a space shuttle most of the time and Sometimes a window cleaner on a submarine :cool:

19. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'm a stay at home mum now as my daughters health needs are a full time job. I was actually looking into getting a job doing bird control with birds of prey but I think that will have to wait until my daughters older. Otherwise, I'd like to get into something else working with animals.... shelter worker, trainer, boarding... something along those lines.

20. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Anyone a heavy diesel/ plant mechanic? Thats a path I've been looking at for years. I've come to find no one wants a mature age apprentice that needs job security when they can hire a 15YO to do the same job for peanuts, and they can piss him off whenever they want! I'm yet to find a apprentice employer that would prefer productivity over low cost school leavers. God knows why?!?!:(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2010