1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How is the conditioning coming?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by genevieve, Sep 24, 2008.

1. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Some pics of my boy, comments more than welcome.

Practicing OB:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And getting some air:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MMM... reward!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Genevieve

2. Nancy

Nancy Big Dog

Pretty boy:), why did you crop the ears :rolleyes: Just curious:confused:

3. handsome boy.

4. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

He came with cropped ears. He was three when I adopted him. However I think the cropped look works well with his head shape and love his ears the way they are.

Genevieve

5. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

He looks great- coming along nicely!

and LOL at the water bottle. We spend so much $$$ on toys, yet they're always entertained by the simplest things.

6. chewbecca

chewbecca Pup

He looks GREAT! I LOVE the last picture.

If I let her, Ella would be content gnawing on popsicle sticks.
    Too bad they're wood and not durable enough.
    Stinker.

7. Gorgeous dog. I do prefer natural ears but it was obviously out of your control. What are you feeding BTW...his coat coat looks great.

8. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

he looks damn good, are u conditioning him for the jersey show? If so he's gonna need a little more work to compete with the high caliber bulldogs that are going to be there, either way i like him a lot and hope to see him in person

9. MOOT44

MOOT44 Top Dog

I like him and I love the ears..........What do they call it when the ears are very small? Prick? Spike? Something like that? I wish my white dog would have had his ears done. I think there is a dog on here, Mase, that has perfect ears.

Anyhow, your dog looks great, how old?

10. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

i think its called a war cut

11. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

Yup, conditioning for ADBA Nationals. Will be his first show. Suggestions on more conditioning? Things I need to be pin pointing?

Unfortunately had to take the last week off because he tore up his foot pads.

He is going to be 4 in November. Feeding Innova Evo and occasional raw cow femurs. Give Fish Oil pills once a day.

Genevieve

12. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

whats the current workout consist of ?
    I would just suggest tightening him up a little more, a lot of cardio to loose the extra bit of fat around the gut and shoulders

13. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

I think his beautiful! I love all black pit bulls. And I think his ears look good for his headset too. Every dog is different.

14. genevieve

genevieve Big Dog

I had been running him a lot on the bike and swimming him, plus springpole.

Last week he has been off due to tearing up his feet.

Genevieve

15. Take a look at his chest...he is handsome, but he's not an all black dog...

16. chewbecca

chewbecca Pup

Nope, he's seal like Ella. He's handsome.

17. RightHandImp

RightHandImp Big Dog

+++ He looks nice! Cropped ears or not, I'd be proud to call him my dog :)

18. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Looks good.

19. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Ahhh well I love his look anyway!

20. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

Coming along nicely, but FAR from being close to show condition. IMO he looks overfed/under worked. You need to tighten that stomach WAY up, look at Angus or Lil bit for a better example.