1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

? how tall does a boudreaux dog get

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by 5men, May 1, 2007.

1. tom9783

tom9783 Pup

again let me clear this up. My point was they come in all sizes and colors, blue they do not ask floyd and i was talking about his yard. not anyone elses. the conversation got turned around. as far as man aggressive i said they have the gene in them for that. breed specific legislation. and if they knew the history they would know that. now i'm lmao @ you

2. Michele

Michele Guest

They are bred for game, not HA. Some can be HA, but any dog can have HA. They are bred to excel in any task put before them and not quit. If your dog is HA, being an apbt, then there's a bad gene in there. If i'm not explaining this right, someone just tell me. Thanks.

and please step down from your pedestal and stop throwing out names.

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

im sorry but ur contradicting everything that was ever said about this breed of dog, this breed was originally bred for the pit and they needed to be HA free because they had to be handled in the pit while injured and not lay a fang on their handler. The dogs that did bite their handlers where for the most part eliminated from the gene pool, now after decades of selective breeding to eliminate the human aggression ur gonna come here and tell us all that its a lie, are u serious or is this a spoof, these dogs should be trusted around any human young or old and if they weren't then they were taking a dirt nap swiftly. Now maybe the dogs that u know of are a product of poor breeding practices or what not but im pretty positive that for the most part a well bred apbt will not be human aggressive at all

4. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

oh and maybe u should do some research because it has been scientifically proven that any breeding can produce a blue dog as long as the parents carry the certain gene, so say what u want but a blue dog can and will pop up from time to time with a non-blue breeding, i think u need to fall back and realize that ur not the only one that knows somethin bout somethin

YIS
    BP

5. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Guys, we should let this one go. It is obvious this fellow doesn't know what he is talking about.

6. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

This is true. Anyone who says this statement is not true, is in denial. Also what is true is that the dogs who are/where manbiters is a very small percentage, the majority of them not being that way, but they do show up. Many of the dogs mentioned abover showed so much promise in the [] that the owners/breeders did not put a bullet in their heads for the hope of having one of the greats. Many of the dogs we all have today would be different if they would have ate lead.

Also, I see a difference in a dog being HA and a dog that would bite someone chopping their owners head off. Maybe you all dont, I dont know. Would I cull a dog who bit someone who attacked my children? No. Would I cull a dog who even acted like it would bite my kids or me? Yes, in a heartbeat. That trait, and a dog who is HA is something I eliminate from the cycle. By HA what I mean is that noone can put their hands on the dog. As a boy I had a cocker spaniel that was HA and the dog would bite the hand that fed him, literally. As to people gona call FB, leave him alone. He dont need to be pulled into this bs kinda stuff. Those who know, know. Those who dont, want to go on believing they are right, and will pull anything out of their rearend to prove they are.

7. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Do they also carry the gene to meow instead of bark?

To put it plainly as it has already been: the size of a puppy is genetically predertimined by his parents & grandparents provided it doesn't suffer nutritional deficiencies or a gene mutation such as one resulting in dwarfism.

I'm done with this conversation. I'm with ABK here.

8. TENNESSEE

TENNESSEE Pup

There are plenty of dogs that will bite that will focus when the job is being done...The way you people talk, you would cull a dog even if it was the best you ever seen if it bit someone...Let me tell you something...you can sit her and preach all you want, if I had a great dog but he bit people but focused when it counted...so be it...and yeah id breed the hell out of him...someones gonna say blah, blah, blah why would you put dogs like that out there...well cause they will stay on MY yard and for ME to use...The name of the game isnt gameness...I cull manbiters....I do this....so and and soforth...The name of the game is WINNING...It is what it is...

P.S. this is to everyone no one in general...

9. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

well let me tell you something.i had a dog that would have been a damn fine pit dog,he showed great promise during his test and would have been a great asset to anyones yard on that basis.well he made a dart a one of my best friends calf i went inside got my 22 pistol and put 2 shots right in his head.so for you to go on about how no one would do this.well let me tell you i practice what i preach and i never tell anyone to do something unless i have done it myself.bottom line is if you have a manfighter on your yard and don't cull it or try to make excuses as to why it should exsist you are no asset to the breed in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2007
  10. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I culled my dog when it bit me for doing nothing more than shushing it while out messing with the dogs. I don't give a shit what that dog's record was, it put me in the hospital for 3 days as I was pregnant at the time. Screw that.

You play by your rules, I'll play by mine.

11. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

hmmm,i don't know Boudreaux blood at all.well first let me explain something to you i have been involved with this breed on and off for most all of my life,but i have been raising these dogs and such for 69 years,with about 25 of them being with the Boudreaux line exclusivley infact if we want to really get technical i was co owning dogs with Floyd while he was getting started,and we gave each other advice on certain things and remain very close friends to this very day.so if your going to be sitting here telling me i don't know anything about the Boudreax line,Floyd himself or these dogs in general you are in for a big surprise.you are not talking to some internet punk here buddy you are talking to a dogman and one that doesn't really watch what he says and has a bad temper when he gets going.so if you want to talk dogs we can talk all day long,if you want to put the knowledge to the test i am ready and waiting.i twisted no words at all to fit my agenda but with what you have just posted it seems that you are trying to change the subject around to take some of the stink off yourself by saying oh you know so much about BSL you must be pushing it.damn right i know a lot about BSL because i am out there day in and day out fighting against it.sending money to help fight it,donating my time,signing petitions,appearing before courts and judges and councils to give my expert opinions on the breed and the true nature of it.you have stated every single thing that BSL pushers state to try and get their twisted views across and get laws passed.each time you put a word down it amazes me,not by the knowledge but by the sheer stupidity of it.i notice you have still not told me your name so i can vairify who you say you are,hell if your that involved with the breed i more than likely know you myself and if not you i would know your daddy.like i said your a pathetic internet loser trying to feel important and make someone belive you actually know something about this breed you don't know jack shit about these animals except for what you have heard on the news or read in the papers and you prove that everytime your fingers walk across your keyboard.

BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  12. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

thats the way it should be.dog bites human dog dies.i like your rules Miakodia.

scratchin dog likes this.
  13. Bravo! Bravo!

;)

14. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

I'd have done the same thing!!

15. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

WOW, what a post.....

16. chbk

chbk Big Dog

any dog that goes for kids sould be culled at any cost

17. chbk

chbk Big Dog

the old timer is good you all should take notes

18. Suki

Suki Guest

I agree whole heartedly and strongly suggest people take this advice, as well.

19. dogged

dogged Big Dog

Great posts, Old Timer.

20. perryboy

perryboy Pup

I'd say around 16 mths could be alot less if his growth gets stunted